Windows 10: outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation

Discus and support outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 everything looks good but Outlook does not send emails they just sit in the outbox. Account settings look ok and server... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AJC, Aug 4, 2015.

1. AJC
    AJC Win User

outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation

After installing Windows 10 everything looks good but Outlook does not send emails they just sit in the outbox. Account settings look ok and server message is received when tested.

Solved by running sfc /scannow then Office diagnostics. Thanks to the forum.

:)

2. Outlook 2007 cannot send email

After installing windows 10 (fresh install not upgrade), and installing outlook 2007 I found that outlook 2007 stopped sending emails, the mail was stuck in the outbox.

I ran sfc /scannow

and this indeed fixed the problem for a couple of weeks.

Today again outlook 2007 stopped sending email,

again sfc/scannow fixed the issue.

I've never had problems with outlook 2007 with Windows 7, and I'm concerned that the resource file is being corrupted.

Anyone got an idea why this is happening?

Gary

Gary Watson, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Outlook doesn't send emails after upgrading to Windows 10

I had the same problem with Outlook 2007 on Windows 10 rev1709 (update my computer on 2017/12).

Impossible to send/recieve email or open user account from tools menu.

Solve it:

• uninstall last "Office 2007" updates + security in the Windows "last installed updates" (about 20 updates)
    • one of those updates were incompatible with Outlook
    • after uninstall, Outlook 2007 worked fine again outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation :)

Version Francaise:

Pour corriger le problème des messages d'erreurs dans Outlook 2007 suite la mise jour de Windows 10 en décembre 2017. Pour ma part, impossible d'envoyer/recevoir, menu outils > comptes inaccessible, menu gestion des fichiers de données inaccessible :

• trouver la liste des dernières mises jour Windows installées
    • triller par date et désinstaller toutes les mises jour Office 2007 (sécurité + updates)
    • relancer Outlook et il devrait refonctionner comme avant

PierreCANHAN, Aug 4, 2015
  4. BSV
    bsv Win User

Hi all,

I just wanted to add my voice that this was a really big problem for me and doing the "SFC /SCANNOW" has resolved the issue. Thank you for posting the solution.*Smile

5. mlhifi Win User
    The SFC command has sorted the problem for me too. But we shouldn't have to do this!
    After running the SFC command, it reports "corrupt files were found" (the source of the problem I suspect?). But WHY did it find corrupt files on a BRAND NEW CLEAN install of Windows 10 and Office 2007?
    Is someone(!) trying to tell me it's time to upgrade to Office 2010, 2013 or 2016 even? Can I assume that Outlook in each of these newer versions does NOT have the same problem?
    Finally, can we identify the corrupt files and therefore discover what software they are connected to? Is it Office or Windows?
    Mike

mlhifi, Oct 5, 2015
  6. RobinB Win User
    I had exactly the same problem with Outlook 2007 after a major Windows10 update. I also noticed that Avast (free) was not working as it should so i did a reinstall of Avast and after a computer restart Outlook had returned to normal. I am not quite sure of the connection between Avast and Outlook 2007 but reinstalling Avast solved my problem.

RobinB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. outlook 2007 not sending after windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - outlook 2007 sending

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Outlook 2007 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2007 and Windows 10: I bought Outlook 2007 and used it for my primary email account...has lots of features that I used and are the reason I bought it. Then, had to "upgrade" to Win 10 and my Outlook 2007 has become unuseable for reasons I don't understand. I need you to make my Outlook 2007...
  4. Outlook 2007 in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 in Windows 10: Yes I know its old, bit like me but it does the job for the number of emails and stuff that I need however can anyone help with this issue. I have had a few occasions when my emails simply do not send or receive and when I contact my provider, BT here in the UK they fix it...
  5. Windows outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows outlook 2007: I am getting a message not implemented when I try and send or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-outlook-2007/f8b61cf2-664e-4188-b05b-614d01ecdae6
  6. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  7. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  8. Cannot send mail from Outlook 2007 after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send mail from Outlook 2007 after upgrade: Yesterday I installed the win10 "November major upgrade" to my Win10 system. I upgraded to Win10 couple of months ago from Win7. There were some problems then but I managed to fix them. After yesterday's upgrade some of the problems reappeared. I had hard time to recall HOW I...
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...