Windows 10: Outlook 2007 Transfer Help

Discus and support Outlook 2007 Transfer Help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on a seperate partition due to the main one becoming unbootable. I tried everything under the sun to get it to work and no luck.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jitter77, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Jitter77 Win User

Outlook 2007 Transfer Help

I installed windows 10 on a seperate partition due to the main one becoming unbootable. I tried everything under the sun to get it to work and no luck. Anyways i reinstalled outlook 2007 and was wondering the best way to copy over the data. I can still access the other partition and get to the PST files. My main question is what is the proper order to do things. Do i set up an account then import the PST file or just open outlook and import the main PST and everything will magically be there. This PC had out outlook pulling from gmail and not sure where else. Will all that info transfer over or have to manually be set up?
    Thanks

:)

Jitter77, Jan 6, 2018

2. MICROSOFT STORE HELP

I bought a new Windows 10 laptop from the Microsoft Store. If I go the store, will they help me set up Office 2007 Pro, and transfer all Outlook files and settings from Outlook 2003 on Windows XP to Outlook 2007 on Windows 10?

BC_MartiniSnS, Jan 6, 2018
  3. kraft_mkd Win User
    Profile pictures for Windows Live contacts are not displayed in the People hub! Bug or feature?

Samsung Omnia 7 user question.

Most of my outlook 2007 contacts have pictures. (Added in outlook 2007.)

From outlook 2007 with o.connector:

- contact pictures are never uploaded to my Live ID account. * So, not transferred to my device.

- categories are not uploaded to my Live ID account. *So not transferred to my device.

Any future updates for this?

kraft_mkd, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Outlook 2007 Transfer Help

Hi Jitter77.

Sorry no magic. The PSt doesn't have your Profile which has your accounts and passwords.

You might be able to open Outlook and then import file but likely you will need to setup an account and then import.

It is very important that you copy your existing PST off to somewhere safe and don't use this file. That way if things aren't right you can try again with another copy.

You will have to set up your accounts again. (mail address and passwords, and type) Note which ones are IMAP and which ones are POP so you keep them the way they were.

Once everything is in you will also have to set which account is to be used as default mail and default for data (calendar, contacts, tasks)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2007 Transfer Help

1. Outlook 2007 Transfer Help - Similar Threads - Outlook 2007 Transfer

2. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  3. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  4. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  5. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 2007: Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Parzival-956 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8qpm4/outlook_2007/
  6. Windows outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows outlook 2007: I am getting a message not implemented when I try and send or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-outlook-2007/f8b61cf2-664e-4188-b05b-614d01ecdae6
  7. Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  8. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...