Windows 10: Outlook 2007

Discus and support Outlook 2007 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Parzival-956, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Outlook 2007

Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/Parzival-956
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Parzival-956, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Vb01 Win User

outlook 2007 locking up

I'm having intermittent problems with outlook 2007 locking up.
    Any suggestions for fix?

3. jimbo45 Win User
    Outlook 2007 Deleted items

Hi there

@Take a guess

on IMAP if you set in the config operations for each account you have the problems with -- Root Folder -->INBOX there should then be a deleted items folder. Restart outlook and when you delete items they should then go to the deleted items folder. Use Empty folder to purge the email.

Outlook 2007 and 2010 will work the same

Step 1 in account config -->change-->advanced choose the last tab and then enter INBOX (in English should be Root Folder in the menu)

Outlook 2007 [​IMG]

Step 2 now do New folder on tab 3 and create Deleted Items on the server for the account

Outlook 2007 [​IMG]

Step 3 move mouse to newly created folder for deleted items - your deleted items should now go into that folder after you restart Outlook. You might have to move the underlined mail etc first and then purge.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007 password problem

I have managed to get into the Office file system as you suggested but I cant find the scanpst,exe.
    Here are two shots from my exploration
    Outlook 2007 [​IMG]

Outlook 2007 [​IMG]

JohnEdgington, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2007

1. Outlook 2007 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2007

2. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  3. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  4. Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365: When I bought my Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO, I purchased and installed Microsoft 365, which includes their version of Outlook. I can't figure out most of the 365 Outlook program. It's HORRIBLE! The most user-unfriendly program I have ever encountered, and I've been using Outlook...
  5. Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365

Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365: When I bought my Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO, I purchased and installed Microsoft 365, which includes their version of Outlook. I can't figure out most of the 365 Outlook program. It's HORRIBLE! The most user-unfriendly program I have ever encountered, and I've been using Outlook...
  6. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version: This morning Outlook stopped working with the message 'Your MS Exchange administrator has blocked the version of Outlook that you are using. Contact your administrator for assistance' I have read a few articles but its not clear, is there a simple fix or do i need to...
  7. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version: This morning Outlook stopped working with the message 'Your MS Exchange administrator has blocked the version of Outlook that you are using. Contact your administrator for assistance' I have read a few articles but its not clear, is there a simple fix or do i need to...
  8. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  10. Outlook 2007 and Windows 10

Outlook 2007 and Windows 10: I bought Outlook 2007 and used it for my primary email account...has lots of features that I used and are the reason I bought it. Then, had to "upgrade" to Win 10 and my Outlook 2007 has become unuseable for reasons I don't understand. I need you to make my Outlook 2007...