Windows 10: Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

Discus and support Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix? 130333 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mikephillips, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix?

:)

mikephillips, Apr 6, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Font Size choice

Hi Leon,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• How are you accessing your mails?
    • Are you using the Mail App/Browser/Microsoft Office outlook mails?

I would like to let you know that you can change the font size of the emails by following the steps provided below:

• Open the E-mail.
    • Press/hold the Ctrl key and use the scroll button to maximize and minimize the font size.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

How can i see email header in windows 10 outlook?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you using Microsoft Outlook app or Outlook.com?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the message. (From the list of emails)
    • Select "View Source"
    • A new window with the full headers and HTML source of the email will open.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

1. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 font

2. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  3. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  4. How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?: Hello,After search the inbox, the Results unread email fields From, Subject, Received.. show on the Outlook are too small. Please see the attached image. Could you please tell me how to change the size of the text? Thanks.Andy...
  5. How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?: Hello,After search the inbox, the Results unread email fields From, Subject, Received.. show on the Outlook are too small. Please see the attached image. Could you please tell me how to change the size of the text? Thanks.Andy...
  6. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  7. font size in email

font size in email: Can the font size be changed in the email? I can barely read it letters too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-email/49b0071f-cf8c-448d-ac49-017ee40e1a2e
  8. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  9. font size in Outlook 365

font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  10. No Images in emails - Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    No Images in emails - Outlook 2010: Installed anniversary update, but certain apps wouldn't work. Restored to the previous version, but now Outlook 2010 doesn't show images in emails. Have tried all the suggested fixes, but no joy. (Trust centre and registry) I use Firefox latest version. 62675