Windows 10: Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.

Discus and support Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have the MS Office 2010 Home and Student installed. First of all Word, Excel and Powerpoint all work without any problems. Whenever I start Outlook I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rafikiphoto, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.

I have the MS Office 2010 Home and Student installed. First of all Word, Excel and Powerpoint all work without any problems. Whenever I start Outlook I see the configuration screen asking for my product key. Once that is entered the configuration proceeds and completes. I have managed to set up email OK but the configuration screen will pop up and begin all over again. It seems I am going around in circles. I deleted the profile and began again with the same end result. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this please? I have run a repair but no better.

:)

rafikiphoto, Feb 16, 2019
  2. PJLLB Win User

Outlook 2010 Keeps Asking How to Open Email Web Links

After the upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Outlook 2010 keeps asking how to open web links embedded in email messages. I select Internet Explore (not Microsoft Edge) and check "Always Use this App" but each time I get the prompt. Does anyone have any suggestions?

PJLLB, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Office 2010 - Product key?

I purchased Office 2010 and set up is asking me to type in a 25 digit Product Key. Where is this?

KristenSwank, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.

Cannot find Outlook 2010 and Windows is corrupted after recent update on Windows 10.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you your PC is corrupted and have lost Outlook 2010 after installing a recent update.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which was the update installed causing the issue on your PC?

• Did you check if Outlook 2010 is shown in Programs and Features window?

• Which edition of Outlook 2010 are you using?

• Are you facing any system performance issues?

I suggest you to check and repair Outlook 2010 from the Programs and Features window by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Programs and Features and select the top most search result.

• Locate and select Outlook 2010 program and click on
      Repair option which will now be enabled in the window.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• After the repair is completed, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.

1. Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key. - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 persistently

2. Did not ask for the product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did not ask for the product key: Hi recently the laptop which i had, lenovo ideapad got stuck on loading screen and i tried to reinstall windows 10 using an external usb from microsoft's website. Prepared the usb using a macbook as that was the only other computer i had. Install completed even though it...
  3. Outlook 2010 asks for missing file during install - it will still work but it asks for it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2010 asks for missing file during install - it will still work but it asks for it...: I previously posted this question; when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update....
  4. Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  5. purchase product key for windows 2010

purchase product key for windows 2010: I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-product-key-for-windows-2010/aae158ea-7e30-4c97-bd9b-04ea66689e34"
  6. Windows10 asking for Product Key

Windows10 asking for Product Key: Dear Friends: I bought my notebook with Windows 7 as OS, and I paid for the Win7 product key during the purchase. Sometime in year 2016/2017, this OS was auto-upgraded to Win10 by Microsoft. Now MS is asking me to re-activate again with a Win 10 product key, which I do...
  7. Windows asking for product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asking for product key: My windows 10 (which was installed already when I bought my PC) is now saying my product key needs to be updated. I managed to find out my product key, but when I inserted it in the according field, (change product key) it says it cant connect to my organization. What is...
  8. Office 2010 Product key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2010 Product key not working: My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?...
  9. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659