Windows 10: Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

Discus and support Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by theaudioanalyst, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support - 2 different Techs and all they can offer is to delete the email in the "OUTBOX". Fine whether I delete it or not, it has sent 3 to 8 emails to my recipient instead of 1. MS Support doesn't have a clue what to do except I am supposed to delete all my emails in Outlook and re enter them. Done that before and lost all the data in the account. The backups would not load from the backup. Suggestions, Comments, HaHa's or whatever. Thanks Stu

:)

theaudioanalyst, Feb 20, 2017

2. Sending email with multiple attachments in Windows 10 mail app failed

1) My boss is using the mail app in windows 10 and when he send email with multiple attachments totaling of 12mb only, the mail app will tell you that:

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."

2) I tried it myself using my email and attached multiple files of 15 mb and the result is the same. I did try to attach a single file with size of 14mb but the error is the same. When I used outlook 2010 and send the same multiple files,

it went ok.

3) I can send email with multiple attachments in the web mail app without any problems.

Is there a limitation when attaching multiple files in Windows 10 mail app?

RyanLasquite, Feb 20, 2017
  3. jverdone Win User
    How to send multiple emails from "my stuff"

Migrating from Palm OS--New to the forum & WM 6.1. Anyone know why the "send via email" option is greyed out when "checking" any of the photos from within the myphotos option of "my stuff"? WM 6.1, Samsung Epix, ATT 3G.

Anyone know how to send multiple emails w/out having to attach each individually?

jverdone, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

Hi theauudioanalyst

Any chance you have two copies of Outlook 20XX installed. Outlook 2010 and say a newer version that you have not migrated too like Outlook 2016. In my case it was my old 2010 and my newly acquired 2013.

Next, are you syncing with Outlook.com and did you get there warning that you needed to reconnect your account to their servers to avoid what I will just call issues? Did you do this?

What protocol are you using to connect to your mail service, POP, IMAP or EAS?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

1. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 sends

2. Send out emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send out emails: I cannot send out emails, when I do they come back sayng recipients email provider rejected it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-out-emails/5ad31789-7004-42e4-a764-2be08cd51a31
  3. Sending multiple emails

Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  4. Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.: Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out. how can I stop this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-attach-to-every-e-mail-i-send-out/19b45019-93ea-4048-8f78-fb8e1a26dcf9"
  5. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  6. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  7. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  8. Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to: I used to be able to go to my picture folder and right click a picture and choose SEND TO by email. Now a window pops up with a picture sizing option, and when I go thru that, it appears to be doing something, but Outlook does not open. How do I resolve this issue? 100712
  9. No Images in emails - Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    No Images in emails - Outlook 2010: Installed anniversary update, but certain apps wouldn't work. Restored to the previous version, but now Outlook 2010 doesn't show images in emails. Have tried all the suggested fixes, but no joy. (Trust centre and registry) I use Firefox latest version. 62675
  10. win 10 word 2010 email as attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 word 2010 email as attachment: Hello I cannot send a word doc when I click on Save and send. I have a MS account (Outlook.com)=pr.... @Live.com, a Gmail and a Comcast account. I selected M.S. "Mail" as my default client as none of the others appear under default. I used to use WLM but they are phasing...