Windows 10: Outlook 2013 change my system date format

Discus and support Outlook 2013 change my system date format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I have Microsoft Office Standard 2013 MAK version installed in my laptop which running Windows 10 Professional 1809. I am using English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamNg88, Apr 28, 2019.

1. SamNg88 Win User

Outlook 2013 change my system date format

Hi all,

I have Microsoft Office Standard 2013 MAK version installed in my laptop which running Windows 10 Professional 1809.

I am using English (Malaysia) region, I have set my date format from the default d/M/yyyy to dd/MM/yyyy. However, my date format will keep reset to d/M/yyyy.

After that, I use Process Monitor to capture which program is resetting my date format. I found out that Outlook deleted sShortDate in registry, which caused my date format reset to d/M/yyyy.

May I know how can I stop Outlook to change the date format ?

Thank you very much!

Outlook 2013 change my system date format e1defa85-7a85-40ff-a4e3-8f35a8d9279d?upload=true.png

:)

SamNg88, Apr 28, 2019

2. Default format Outlook 2013: HTML

Hi Guys,

I have a question. In my environment i want all people to use HTML format as standard in Outlook 2013. So when somebody forwards an email that is in plain text, i want him to send his mail in HTML, instead of plain text too.

I installed an ADMX template for Outlook 2013 in my GPO and modified this setting:
    Microsoft Outlook 2013/Outlook Options/Mail Format/Internet Formatting/ Message Format: Disabled.

Why Disabled? Because the gpo says: 'If you disable this policy setting, Outlook uses HTML as the default e-mail format and users will not be able to change it'.

It doesn't work. When i forward a plain text email, it changes my body and signature in plain text too.

I found something on the internet for a registry setting for Editor Preference in HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0\outlook\options\mail.
    I made a Editor Preference but i can't find the right decimal for it.

Can somebody help me with this?

ExclusiveTweety, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

In Outlook 2007 this behaviour is set by default but can be changed. Perhaps it is the same with Outlook 2013.

• In Outlook 2007 this behaviour can be unset at Tools, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2016 this behaviour can be unset at Outlook options, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2013 I would expect the relevant setting to be in a similar location to one of these, probably close to that of Outlook 2016.

Denis

4. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook 2013 change my system date format - Similar Threads - Outlook 2013 change

2. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  3. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  4. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook format change

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook format change: Hello, so I somehow managed to change my screen layout in outlook and I don't know how and can't figure out what I did. it is just at the inbox. I get this abbreviaterd look that I don't understand why I would want, all other folders are still normal. see attached snips....
  6. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  7. Change of short date format

Change of short date format: In the past, I have setup a GPO to configure the short date format (under Control panel -> Region -> Formats) to MM/dd/yyyy It works for Windows 10 build 1603 up to build 1803. Recently, I have some machines upgraded to build 1903, and found that the short date format was...
  8. Change date format

Change date format: how do i change date format to mm/dd/yyy. currently it shows dd/mm/yyyy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-date-format/369e7554-8e46-40f7-b522-b8c0a3b672ef
  9. Default format Outlook 2013: HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Default format Outlook 2013: HTML: Hi Guys, I have a question. In my environment i want all people to use HTML format as standard in Outlook 2013. So when somebody forwards an email that is in plain text, i want him to send his mail in HTML, instead of plain text too. I installed an ADMX template for...
  10. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook will automatically change system date format

2. outlook 2016 will automatically change system date format

3. outlook will change system date format

4. disable outlook change system date format,
  5. outlook 2013 default system date format,
  6. change date format in outlook 2013,
  7. do we have outlook 2013 in my system