Windows 10: Outlook 2013 connections...

Discus and support Outlook 2013 connections... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Cr00zng, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Outlook 2013 connections...

Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either, local UIDs only.

Starting up Outlook, it connects the these URLs first:

Once the connections had made and whatever accessing these URLs do, Outlook connects to my email servers:

Once the email received, connections to Microsoft servers do not stop; periodically, Outlook connects to these URLs:

Of course, there are also connections to my email servers for the purpose of checking for new emails. If Outlook is not started up, there are connections to these Microsoft URLs.

Aside from the what da....

Questions...

Is there a way within Outlook and/or system settings to stop these connections? Alternatively...

Would blocking/stopping these URLs break Outlook?

TIA...

PS: Maybe the msftncsi.com URL should more apropiately be named as msftncis.com...*Wink*sarc

:)

Cr00zng, Jul 7, 2019

2. Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

• I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors
    • Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe)
    • Turned off Windows Firewall
    Still can't send.

However, doing a test Send and Receive from the Outlook Account Settings did work.

nigelmercier, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

I have the same problem having upgraded last night.

Rachelfree, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

In Outlook 2007 this behaviour is set by default but can be changed. Perhaps it is the same with Outlook 2013.

• In Outlook 2007 this behaviour can be unset at Tools, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2016 this behaviour can be unset at Outlook options, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2013 I would expect the relevant setting to be in a similar location to one of these, probably close to that of Outlook 2016.

Denis

Try3, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook 2013 connections... - Similar Threads - Outlook 2013 connections

2. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  3. Unable to install outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install outlook 2013: Unable to re-install outlook 2013, after a fresh re-install of windows 10, response found a pre-release version of office product running which is preventing installation of outlook 2013. Went thru all the posted resolution steps, no luck. BK...
  4. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  5. Outlook 2013 freezing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 freezing: Hi I run two computers one a pc and one a laptop both running windows 10 with the latest updates so both on the same version. I also use office 2013 (32 bit)on both computes My problem is if I launch outlook 2013 (Part of the office 2013) on the pc it runs just fine but on...
  6. Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  7. Outlook professional 2013 problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook professional 2013 problem: Downloaded Win 10 with no problem. I do have one major problem however. MS Word and MS Excel open and work fine. Problem is with Outlook when it is opened it immediately starts to configure files for Office. When done it says to reboot computer to finish. When you do and open...
  8. Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe) Turned off Windows...
  9. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259
  10. Outlook 2013 calendar section

Outlook 2013 calendar section: Since I installed Win10 I cannot open the calendar section in Outlook 2013. I get the following message: This set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you Paul 14703