Windows 10: Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

Discus and support Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenRichman1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the last time this occured 9 months ago, the Microsoft agent reset some of the settings on a page I do not recognize or know how to get to. Can anyone help?

Thanks...Steven

:)

StevenRichman1, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook send/receive email?

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook 2013 send/receive email? Or, maybe, Outlook use some different strategic for sending/receiving emails than simple timeout?

Updated: I am using Exchange account on LAN.

Bohdan Kuts, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

1. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update - Similar Threads - Outlook 2013 send

2. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  4. Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade: Received a Windows update last night 28th, now can't access my email accounts in Outlook. Access to other apps wiped out or eliminated, as well But I need help getting my emails. 3 different accounts I've checked that the username and passwords are correct. Help!...
  5. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81: One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them. This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for...
  6. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  7. W10 May update crashes Outlook 2013 at send/receive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 May update crashes Outlook 2013 at send/receive: I have been weeks now (6 calls) with multiple MS tech support reps attempting to correct this issue. No luck at L1 or L2 support. L3 scheduled appointment not kept today by MS and now case # floating around between L3 and L4. Is there any real help available?...
  8. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  9. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....