Windows 10: Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Discus and support Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Racemic, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Racemic Win User

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Hi guys,

How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016?

Thanks

:)

Racemic, Aug 26, 2015

2. Surface Pro 4 Default Mail/Calendar

Any way to change the default Mail/calendar on Surface Pro 4?

I don't use my Microsoft account mail or calendar and want the default to be Outlook 2016 so it integrates with Cortana.

Any suggestions or is it not possible to change the default?

mackeral1968, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Skype for Business and Calendar App

Is there Skype for Business integration with the Windows 10 Calendar app (as exists in Outlook 2016)

MrLeeInSanFrancisco, Aug 26, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Is Office 2016 out yet?

tcman50, Aug 26, 2015
  5. Racemic Win User
    Using the preview version.

Racemic, Aug 26, 2015
  6. tcman50 Win User
    Ok, cool on the preview.

Have you tried Settings > System > Default apps to set your mail preference?

tcman50, Aug 26, 2015
  7. Racemic Win User
    Yes, and I do not see Outlook 2016 in the options for 'Calendar' as I do for 'Mail'.

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana [​IMG]

==================
    ==================

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana [​IMG]

Racemic, Aug 26, 2015
  8. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

any answer for this? I'd like to be able to simply say' Hey cortana" and have it add new appointments to my OL2016 calendar.

robdam1001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 Calendar

2. Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body: I have a series recurring event in my calendar. I can edit an occurrence to add additional information about that specific occurrence, however, it does not appear to be searchable. I have tried advanced searching, no luck. Also when I use the preview pane, it shows the series...
  3. Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body: I have a series recurring event in my calendar. I can edit an occurrence to add additional information about that specific occurrence, however, it does not appear to be searchable. I have tried advanced searching, no luck. Also when I use the preview pane, it shows the series...
  4. How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?: Windows appears to have a calendar feature: [ATTACH] To set it up it prompts me to sync my calendar with the Mail app - but I already set all my accounts up in my MS365 Outlook. If I set these things up in Mail as well, I always get double notifications. Is there no way to...
  5. Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working

in Windows 10 News
    Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Cortana was launched with emphasis on its tight integration with the Windows Mail and Calendar apps. This integration has been one of the highlighting features of this Personal Digital Assistant. But some users have reported that the Mail and Calendar [...]...
  6. Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar: I have been trying to get Cortana to send emails and add events to my calendar. However, whenever I ask it to send an email it searches this on Bing rather than doing anything. With the calendar it does understand and starts creating an event, but then fails to move on after...
  7. Crotana integration with Outlook 2016

in Cortana
    Crotana integration with Outlook 2016: Can Crotana be configured to search mails within outlook 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crotana-integration-with-outlook-2016/7ad67cef-8ab7-466b-a9bb-4394fe7cabee"
  8. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  9. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  10. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana outlook 2016

2. sync cortana with outlook 2016

3. is Windows Cortana required in Outlook-integrate Cortana with Outlook?

4. Windows Cortana required in Outlook-integrate Cortana with Outlook,
  5. cortana and outlook 2016,
  6. how to integrate outlook calendar with cortana,
  7. use cortana in outlook 2016,
  8. add outlook calendar to cortana,
  9. Is Cortana integrated with outlook calendar,
  10. cortana and outlook integration outlook 2016,
  11. export outlook calendar to cortana,
  12. cortana integration with outlook 2016,
  13. windows 10 cortana exchange calendars,
  14. cortana outlook 2016 integration,
  15. add cortana outlook calendar