Windows 10: Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar

Discus and support Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running two IMAP accounts and one POP account in Outlook 2016 on W10 64-bit, system fully up to date. I can categorize mail items but in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewHallan, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar

I am running two IMAP accounts and one POP account in Outlook 2016 on W10 64-bit, system fully up to date. I can categorize mail items but in the window for the calendar the categories controls never show, nor on right click on a calendar item (as they used to). I am able to apply categories to calendar items when they are synced to a 3rd party app on Android (Deja Office) and these category colours then show up in the Outlook 2016 Calendar window. Where have the category controls for Calendar gone to?

:)

AndrewHallan, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Racemic Win User

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Yes, and I do not see Outlook 2016 in the options for 'Calendar' as I do for 'Mail'.

Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar [​IMG]

==================
    ==================

Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar [​IMG]

Racemic, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Colour categories for Mobile Outlook

No use at all, it doesnt cover the original question, or Jason404's, of how to colour code an appointment or category. This only colours the calendar source of google calendar, outlook etc.

Windows phone team, why don't you read the question first before putting up a non-relevent "solution". Better yet, why not fix the issue we are asking about.

NormanO'Meara, Oct 29, 2018
  4. JJG10 Win User

Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar

How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

Is there a way to import Outlook 2016's Calendar to the Mail app calendar?

Thank you.

JJG10, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar

1. Outlook 2016 - colour categories OK for mail but missing in Calendar - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 colour

2. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  3. colour categories missing in Microsoft 365 outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    colour categories missing in Microsoft 365 outlook: I always had my outlook inbox categorised, but since the update the categories are missing. In the view menu there are various options, name, date etc, but not categories. When I right click on an email it does not even give me the option to add a category. Has this...
  4. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  5. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  6. How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.: Is there a way to import Outlook 2016's Calendar to the Mail app calendar? Thank you. 105257
  7. Importing Calendar and Contacts from Outlook 2016 to Windows 10 Mail

Importing Calendar and Contacts from Outlook 2016 to Windows 10 Mail: I have Outlook 2016 installed as part of Office on my Windows 10 computer and would like to import the 2016 contacts and calendar to the Windows 10 Mail app. I have searched to web for instructions for doing so but have not found an answer. I intend to use the Mail app on a...
  8. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343
  9. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...
  10. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2016 categories missing

2. lost calendar categories outlook 2016

3. categories missing in outlook 2016

4. categories for outlook calendar outlook 2016,
  5. categories in outlook 2016 missing,
  6. categories missing in outlook calendar 2016