Windows 10: Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020

Discus and support Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Outlook 2016 worked perfect until the last two updates of Windows 10 June 3rd and 4th. Since then it is acting up strangely. I can't receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alice1012, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Alice1012 Win User

Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020

Hello,

Outlook 2016 worked perfect until the last two updates of Windows 10 June 3rd and 4th. Since then it is acting up strangely.

I can't receive or send from an email account with POP/SMTP. Checking the two accounts showed that the password was deleted. After typing in the password the test ran fine. Unfortunately this didn't fix the problem. After trying to press the send/receive button I got the failure message 80004005 again.

Next problem: If I start a new mail and type in the email address the letters are not typed horizontally but vertically.

So I can't send or receive email with my different email addresses anymore through Outlook.

Any idea about what is going on?

Alice1012

:)

Alice1012, Jun 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020

1. Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 doesn't

2. Outlook 2016 buggy after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2016 buggy after update: I have a 2016 Dell inspiron 7559 running office. Ever since the latest windows update outlook works for a while but then starts throwing a 0x80004005 error upon send/recieve. If I reboot the program works again for a while. Any suggestions? I've tried disabling MacAfee...
  3. June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  4. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  5. Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update: Hi, Microsoft Community! When I updated my Windows with the June 2020 update, I instantly noticed the wifi of this laptop stopped working. I restarted the laptop and boom it won't boot properly. So, automatic repair got involved so I did the "Reset this PC". To no avail,...
  6. FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020

FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020: Rolled back update and now printer works perfectly. How will we know when the patch to fix this problem is released and that it is safe to update?...
  7. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  8. Outlook 2016 not closing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2016 not closing properly: When I shut down my PC I often get a message that Outlook 2016 is still open even though I have closed it using File/Exit. I am then invited to stop shutdown or shutdown anyway in which case Outlook reopens on start up the next day and it then sometimes will not synchronise...
  9. Use 3rd, 4th, ... GPU win10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Use 3rd, 4th, ... GPU win10?: Hi. How do I make windows10 use a 3rd+ GPU for rendering/encoding? Using AMD 4x0/5x0 cards. Windows only lets me set generic low power/high performance. The (current) AMD Radeon Settings don't have this option any more. CCC isn't working either. I'm fine with using a 3rd...
  10. Outlook 2016 Doesn't Work Properly in RTM Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Doesn't Work Properly in RTM Windows: Dual Boot system with Windows 10 1809 RTM (sort of) and Windows 10 Insider Build 18305 Microsoft Office 365 2016 installed on both. On the Insider partition, Outlook works just fine; however, on the 1809 RTM partition, it doesn't: Symptom #1: When opening Outlook, I'm...