Windows 10: Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

Discus and support Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts: L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server plus 3 other email... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Steve C, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts:

L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server

plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account.

All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise:

• How do you configure Outlook 2016 where to save Sent Mail in an IMAP acount? There is no configuration option like Outlook 2010.
    • How do I change the name of the Exchange Server mail account displayed? I want something different to L: myname@outlook.com
    • My laptop running Outlook 2010 is configured to have the same accounts but also shows "Outlook Data File" with the associated mailboxes. I don't see this in Outlook 2016. Is this normal?

:)

Steve C, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 3, 2018
  4. Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

Windows Mail group email; Outlook 2016

Windows 10. Surface Pro 3. Office 365

I've defaulted to Windows email since I don't have to time to make Outlook 2016 link to Outlook.com, an issue I'll resolve later.

I cannot find a way to create a group mailing list, although there were some old suggestions relating to Vista, which said that a right click in an open space in the Contacts app would generate an option to create a group. This hasn't been my experience.

Does anyone have a suggestion to make this happen?

Thanks

MAFoster15, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

1. Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 Mail

2. Outlook 2016 and [GMail] or [Google Mail] Folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 and [GMail] or [Google Mail] Folders: I am getting frustrated at trying to remove the [GMail] and [Google Mail] headers within Outlook 2016 which have bopthe appeared in the folder structure as you can see here. I have looked in the GMail Labels online through GMail Settings and I can see [GMail] but when I set...
  3. Outlook 2016 - Mail Settings Error

Outlook 2016 - Mail Settings Error: I was using the mail settings in Control Panel and get the error shown below but can access the settings within Outlook 2016. Is this normal behaviour or something which needs fixing? [img] 160520
  4. Sync Issues with Outlook 2016

Sync Issues with Outlook 2016: I have Outlook 2016 on two PCs. On checking folder sizes, I've found various sync issues like the one shown below. What;s this due to a what's the solution? [img] 148922
  5. configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10: I am struggling to configure outlook 2016 on windows 10 to be used with gmail. The error I am getting is following [ATTACH] I read following "since July 15, 2014, Google has strengthened the protection of accounts by blocking applications that use simple validation...
  6. Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 Mail: I have a laptop I use for business. It's loaded with Office 2016 which includes Outlook 2016. I set up my business account on Outlook. When I'm on the road I like to keep in touch with my personal email accounts. For that I use the Mail program that comes with Windows 10....
  7. Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016: I have many hotmail accounts (over 10) and was using Windows Live Mail 2012. Because WLM stopped support for ActiveSync, I switched to Outlook 2016. One issue I see is when I add my hotmail accounts to outlook, some are setup as "Microsoft Exchange" and some are "Exchange...
  8. Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail: Outlook 2016 has suddenly stopped sending out my e-mail, it keeps reporting the server responded 452.4.1.0 the requested action aborted. Try again later. I tried a lot of things yesterday even re-installing Office and nothing fixed this problem. I called my Internet Service...
  9. New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016: I am running Outlook 2016 under Win 10. Under all previous versions of Outlook I have be enable to increase the time a new email alert stays on the screen by editing the registry like this. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\DesktopAlerts DWORD:...
  10. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...