Windows 10: Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

Discus and support Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DeaconFrost, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately.

Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office, using our Exchange server for outgoing messages. The other is the same account, but for being out of the office using 1and1's SMTP server. Apparently, there was some issues sending messages through 1and1's outgoing server from within our network.

The problem he is having is that he as a second Calendar showing, called Calendar - This Computer Only. Any meeting requests he accepts go here, and not his "online" Calendar. He can drag them over to Calendar, and they will sync to his phone, but is there a way to change the default Calendar without having to create/specify a .pst file?

:)

DeaconFrost, Jun 27, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Microsoft Creator 1703 Mail App

The article
    Compare Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 with Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
    states the following:

The Mail and Calendar apps on Windows 10 provide a basic, touch-friendly email and calendar application that is great for use with personal email services, and comes free with every Windows 10 device.

Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 also are available for Windows 10 devices, with the purchase of Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365. Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 are the leading applications for professional email, calendar, contacts, and task management,
    for those who want the richest feature set for email and calendaring.

Mark Bu, Jun 27, 2016
  3. GregGTD Win User
    Events sync'd from Google Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar all show as being Tentative

• This was the first time I setup my Google Calendar with Windows Calendar
    • I have setup Outlook 2016 with my Google Calendar using Internet Calendars and pointing Outlook to my private HTTP URL. In Outlook 2016 the appointments all show up as Busy.
    Hope this helps. I would like to use Calendar instead of Outlook 2016 as I can see my appts in the Windows 10 Home lock screen and Start Menu.

Greg

GregGTD, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

1. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 Profile

2. Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body: I have a series recurring event in my calendar. I can edit an occurrence to add additional information about that specific occurrence, however, it does not appear to be searchable. I have tried advanced searching, no luck. Also when I use the preview pane, it shows the series...
  3. Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Search Calendar Occurrence body: I have a series recurring event in my calendar. I can edit an occurrence to add additional information about that specific occurrence, however, it does not appear to be searchable. I have tried advanced searching, no luck. Also when I use the preview pane, it shows the series...
  4. Sync Issues with Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Issues with Outlook 2016: I have Outlook 2016 on two PCs. On checking folder sizes, I've found various sync issues like the one shown below. What;s this due to a what's the solution? [img] 148922
  5. Outlook calendar issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook calendar issue.: Hi again, I use the online version of Outlook. I have Office 2013 but when I attempt to open it I am redirected to the online version. I guess they want me to pay for it now. My online Outlook calendar is not showing text where my events are. If I go back to previous...
  6. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  7. Printing monthly calendars from Outlook 2016

Printing monthly calendars from Outlook 2016: Is there a way to print a monthly outlook calendar, from Outlook 2016, without having the previous/next calendars at the top of the printed page? Thanks for any help 117117
  8. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  9. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343
  10. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...