Windows 10: Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of...

Discus and support Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today, my exchange account that I used in Outlook suddenly changed into "string of Numbers"@Outlook.com, and replies to my emails couldn't be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregML, Oct 24, 2018.

1. GregML Win User

Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of...

Hello,

Today, my exchange account that I used in Outlook suddenly changed into "string of Numbers"@Outlook.com, and replies to my emails couldn't be delivered (since "string of Numbers"@Outlook.com doesn't exist as an email address. So I removed my exchange account from Outlook, but when trying to add my exchange email account in Outlook again, the email address appears again as "string of Numbers"@outlook.com.

This issue appeared today and when contacting my email provider, they tell me it's a Microsoft issue that appeared during the last couple of days.

As Outlook is my primary working tool, I'm really stuck here.

Does anyone know what's going on ? Any solutions / workarounds ?

Thanks !

:)

GregML, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Frick Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/create-custom-groups-outlook

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of...

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of... :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of... - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 Exchange

2. Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address: Hello, Started getting the following error while trying to send email via Outlook 2016. Tried to send to the same email from WebMail and was able to do so. Mail provider says (i think they're right) its an Outlook issue. Windows - 19042.1110, 20H2...
  3. Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails

Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails: Hi, I recently purchased a new Win10 desktop computer and installed Office 2016. The problem I am having is with receiving emails, I will receive an email and then it will disappear when my other computer (Win 7 Outlook 2003) receives an email. I also have an iPad and an...
  4. Outlook on Windows 10 is associating my hosted Exchange email address with my O365 email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook on Windows 10 is associating my hosted Exchange email address with my O365 email...: My Windows 10 user was associated with my Windows Account when I set the PC up out of the box, using my hosted Exchange 2013 email address (this is not O365) as my username - so, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, as the example email address (the actual domain is...
  5. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  6. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  7. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...
  8. Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox: I thought I would just share some knowledge after 2 days of mucking around trying to get my email working again. I run my own Exchange 2016 server and use Outlook to connect to it and read my emails. Yesterday all of a sudden it started throwing up a message stating that...
  9. Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts: I use Outlook 2016 for all my email requirements. One BTinternet.com email address One Outlook.com email address Previously had above two email accounts sending and receiving from the same PST file each using POP3. Wanted to change the Outlook.com to IMAP with my...
  10. Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010

Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010: Hi There, I'm trying to configure Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, connected to a local network. However if I auto set up Outlook it doesn't go through and comes up with ''the Microsoft exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your...