Windows 10: Outlook 2016

Discus and support Outlook 2016 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just recently tried to create a new e-mail account. I was unable to do so since the usual screens to input the new e-mail address, incoming and and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hermie13, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Hermie13 Win User

Outlook 2016

I just recently tried to create a new e-mail account. I was unable to do so since the usual screens to input the new e-mail address, incoming and and outgoing server information where not available. This all because of damage caused by the last Win. 10 update ver. 1809. I uninstalled the entire Home and office software, then proceeded to re-install it. Now when I try to open Outlook 2016 all I get is one Outlook Screen that allows me to put in an email address and choose whether the server to connect to is POP or IMAP etc. along with a request for a password. Push enter and nothing happens. Really great!!!!

:)

Hermie13, Oct 28, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

Outlook 2016

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2016

1. Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016

2. Outlook 2016 - “Passwordless Authentication “

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2016 - “Passwordless Authentication “: I have Office /Outlook 2016 - I prefer using “Passwordless Authentication “ over 2FA but was having a problem with outlook constantly prompting for Outlook Password. I have read that 2016 is enabled by default but somewhere along the line it must have gotten flipped because...
  3. Outlook 2016 - “Passwordless Authentication “

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 - “Passwordless Authentication “: I have Office /Outlook 2016 - I prefer using “Passwordless Authentication “ over 2FA but was having a problem with outlook constantly prompting for Outlook Password. I have read that 2016 is enabled by default but somewhere along the line it must have gotten flipped because...
  4. Outlook 2016 - “Passwordless Authentication “

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.: Logged me out of Outlook 2016 after an update. I purchased Office 2016. Not the **** ****Office 365. Now it is demanding an outlook.com login, which I never used. I used my gmail account to login. I am so disgusted how I defended Microsoft. Now their plan is to provide me...
  6. Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.

Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.: Logged me out of Outlook 2016 after an update. I purchased Office 2016. Not the **** ****Office 365. Now it is demanding an outlook.com login, which I never used. I used my gmail account to login. I am so disgusted how I defended Microsoft. Now their plan is to provide me...
  7. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  8. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  9. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...
  10. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...