Windows 10: Outlook 2016

Discus and support Outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Jun 3, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Outlook 2016

I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment.

Does anyone know of good tutorials to help in learning process?

One thing I would like to know right NOW is how to get pictures to download automatically with any emails that I receive.

BTW I don't receive very many emails (maybe 6-7 a day.

Thanks for any help.

:)

huffman, Jun 3, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Outlook 2016

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Outlook 2016

1. Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016

2. Outlook 2016 Window Size Retention - Seeking a permanent solution, not a short-term one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Window Size Retention - Seeking a permanent solution, not a short-term one: Community members have offered many solutions to the problem of the Outlook 2016 window not opening to a chosen size (ignoring for this post's purposes the option of always going to full size). One re-occurring problem for me is the Outlook window getting smaller and smaller...
  3. Stop getting emails when Outlook 2016 has been exited

in Browsers and Email
    Stop getting emails when Outlook 2016 has been exited: I just installed Outlook 2016 today on a new computer. I know it is a big change from Outlook 2003. One thing I noticed is that Outlook 2016 continues to receive email after it is closed. That is very disturbingsince I have two computers. Each has a different version of...
  4. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  5. copy outlook settings, accounts, contacts etc from 2010 to 2016/2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    copy outlook settings, accounts, contacts etc from 2010 to 2016/2019: Hi folks Easy way to copy your whole kybosh from Outlook 2010 to Outlook 2016/2019 on another computer. Simply using the export facility just copies the mail items - the reg method copies everything (except passwords which you will have to re-enter). (On the same computer...
  6. time format in windows 109 and outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    time format in windows 109 and outlook 2016: This is weird. 1. I prefer 24 hour time and I specify that in Settings on my laptop. But every few days, it reverts to AM/PM time format! 2. My wife prefers AM/PM time and she specifies that in Settings on her desktop. But very few days, it reverts to 24 hour time...
  7. Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016: Using Microsoft OUtlook 2016. Two files for email storage have disappeared. They are not in the deleted or archive files. Suggestions?...
  8. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2016: Attempted to move an inbox message in Outlook (containing PDF attachments) to a named folder. During the procedure a rapid flicker and the message disappeared ( as the late Tommy Cooper might have said -"just like that"! ) What happened? Any chance of recovering the message?...
  9. Microsoft Outlook MUI (English) 2016, Error 1706 Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook MUI (English) 2016, Error 1706 Popup: This happened after windows 10 automatically updates several weeks ago. A window (like the picture below) keeps popping up sporadically, and whenever I open the control panel. It will pop up, and after I clicked OK 3 times, disappear. I've tried to find the MUI file from...
  10. Outlook 2016 not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2016 not installing: Hello, I realise my little laptop is silly with very little space, but up until yesterday Outlook worked. Today it was gone. When I download it to install it, it gives me the following error: Reformat your external storage Windows 10 apps need either FAT32 or exFAT...