Windows 10: Outlook 2016

Discus and support Outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Address book missing from recent upgrade. Attempting to send email I click "TO:" and no address book is showing my list of contacts. Recently... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bgotwals7412, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Outlook 2016

Address book missing from recent upgrade. Attempting to send email I click "TO:" and no address book is showing my list of contacts. Recently transferred from old pc to new pc using WD Passport. Though Passport would transfer all files and data. Cannot locate the Outlook 2016 Address Book (contacts)

:)

bgotwals7412, Aug 7, 2016
  2. KK_SH Win User

Default Outlook 2016.

Akheel thanks.

but did not help. when I tried these steps there were 2 outlooks programs eg: outlook( desktop) and outlook 2016. and I cant uninstall any outlook.

thanks

KK_SH, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Set Up Outlook 2016 as my default mail

I have Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. I tried to set Outlook 2016 as my default mail and I could not. The app Outlook 2016 was not one of the options available to me. What can I do. Thanks.

CarolGonzalez1, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Outlook 2016

1. Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016

2. how fix password on outlook 2016

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how fix password on outlook 2016: how fix password on outlook 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fix-password-on-outlook-2016/e1ba6677-10c2-43f9-96b2-b0885a27ba7e
  3. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016: I just downloaded Office 2016. I am trying to go to the Outlook Page so I can set up the email. Cannot get unto outlook at all. After hitting outlook page it shows it asks to input my email etc. I am at my witts end for the last two days trying to remedy this. Any help...
  4. add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64

in Microsoft Office and 365
    add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64: This probably can't be done anyway *Sad In any Outlook email that contains a hyperlink , if you right click it you have a few option. Select, Open, Copy and Who is. none of the functions of Outlook have ever been stored in the registry AFAIK and I have no idea if adding the...
  5. I am having trouble importing gmail email addresses into the contacts folder in outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble importing gmail email addresses into the contacts folder in outlook 2016: There probably is an answer out there but I can't find it. I have exported the gmail addresses to a csv file and imported them into outlook. The problem is they go to the people file in outlook and not to the contacts folder. How do I get these email addresses into the...
  6. Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and quick preview for .webp files

Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and quick preview for .webp files: I do not known what happen recently but I guess it is related to a windows update. I was able to quick preview .webp file attachment in outlook 2016, but all of sudden, it is not working anymore. My file association are now associate with Google Chrome. I was expecting...
  7. Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2016 doesn't work properly after updates on June 3rd and 4th, 2020: Hello, Outlook 2016 worked perfect until the last two updates of Windows 10 June 3rd and 4th. Since then it is acting up strangely. I can't receive or send from an email account with POP/SMTP. Checking the two accounts showed that the password was deleted. After typing in...
  8. Microsoft won't recognize my Outlook 2016 user credentials

Microsoft won't recognize my Outlook 2016 user credentials: I have been using Windows for many many years and Win10 since shortly before Win7 lost support. For much of that time I have been using Outlook 2016 and also a feature of my Firefox browser that allows me to easily send an email referencing my active Web page. A few weeks ago...
  9. Updating Outlook 2016 Caused Most Features To Be "Disabled Because Office Product Is Inactive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Outlook 2016 Caused Most Features To Be "Disabled Because Office Product Is Inactive": In a yellow banner below the icon commands in Outlook 2016, an UPDATE box appeared. I clicked on it and was directed to a Microsoft site which asked if I wanted a Quick Fix or Longer Fix. Neither fix worked. Now in the yellow banner is "NOTICE. Most features are disabled...
  10. Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update: After the last Office and Windows update, the Outlook 2016 message headers have turned in to very large text on all accounts. Has anyone else noticed this? 156384