Windows 10: Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning

Discus and support Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to the newest version of outlook (2019) and once completed Apple iCloud will not sync calendars and contacts. Previous version of Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimPac, Oct 27, 2018.

1. TimPac Win User

Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning

I upgraded to the newest version of outlook (2019) and once completed Apple iCloud will not sync calendars and contacts. Previous version of Outlook (2016?) was synchronizing across devices (pads, phones and computer) and Outlook. I'd like to restore functioning so one calendar and contact list exists across devices. Ideas?

:)

TimPac, Oct 27, 2018

2. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Thank you Pedro. I did the steps but it didn't work. I did not have iCloud in the list, only Outlook. I clicked on the default button on the data page but no luck.

DickWilliams1072, Oct 27, 2018
  3. icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How are you accessing Outlook through web browser or email client?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the iCloud app and check if the issue persists.

To reinstalling the icloud app I suggest you to contact apple forum and check if it helps.

http://www.apple.com/support/

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 27, 2018
  4. davidh5BR Win User

Windows 10 / iCloud for Windows / Outlook problem

Hi - guys on the Apple iCloud for PC forum helped sort this.

• open iCloud (bottom right task area), deselect everything, log out
    • after a few minutes log back in
    • reset the links with Outlook
    • select what you need
    • close, then open Outlook
    That sorted things.

Good luck people. we won't be the last Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning :)

David

davidh5BR, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 Apple

2. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  3. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  4. cant update apple icloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant update apple icloud: cant update apple icloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-apple-icloud/6e5521a2-7dab-474b-a117-9a68e09707a6
  5. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  6. iCloud and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  7. apple/icloud

apple/icloud: Have all apple products due to family.Wanted to stop my information/conversations,,messages ect. from being stored in icloud where ever that is!? So I bought a PC thinking I would have privacy!!! Nope now linked to Icloud ! How do I get away from ICOUD & APPLE all...
  8. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

win 10, icloud, outlook 2019: Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot icloud, which I do, and restart, but then loops back to the same thing again. The only thing different is that I'm using...
  9. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Connect iCloud to Outlook: I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help....
  10. Icloud / Outlook issues

Icloud / Outlook issues: My Outlook has a default setting, so when I open Outlook it goes to the email address etc. When I try to sync Icloud to Outlook, I am told 'Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile' What is the issue and how do I resolve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud outlook 2019

2. adding icloud to outlook 2019

3. icloud not working with outlook 2019

4. icloud for outlook 2019,
  5. outlook 2019 icloud,
  6. icloud office 2019,
  7. outlook configuration problem icloud,
  8. icloud add in for outlook 2019,
  9. outlook 2019 icloud setup,
  10. how to add icloud to outlook 2019,
  11. icloud and outlook 2019,