Windows 10: Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

Discus and support Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Outlook 2019 has a problem in the latest win10, after closing outlook there is an icon in hidden icons, bottom right of screen, that says closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by K Andersen, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

Outlook 2019 has a problem in the latest win10, after closing outlook there is an icon in hidden icons, bottom right of screen, that says closing outlook, but it never goes away. I can go to task manager and shut this process down then outlook will reload. Very frustrating... Two Microsoft products that do not work well together?

:)

K Andersen, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 9, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update

1. Outlook 2019 and win10 latest update - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 win10

2. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  3. Latest Win10 update now Outlook won't allow links be redirected

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Win10 update now Outlook won't allow links be redirected: I have the latest a Win10 and now in Outlook when I click on a trusted link in the email it says contact adminsitrator because it is no longer allowed. Same old Outlook 2007 and din't change anything. [img] Any suggestions? Additional note my spell check no longer works....
  4. Latest Version Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  5. Latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  6. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  7. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  8. Latest Win10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 Updates: I got KB3176936 [14393.82] on 8/24 and the Regedit edit to PaintDesktop quit working even though it was correctly set. I got KB3176938 [14393.105] today [while I was out shopping] and PaintDesktop also will not work even though set as directed. I have a reason to have it...
  9. Latest Win10 update

Latest Win10 update: [img] I have just finished downloading & installing the above update.. Took an age on my "up to" 4Mbps ADSL connection 71998
  10. Win10 latest update

Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update outlook 2019 for win10

2. icloud mail settings for outlook 2019

3. icloud for outlook 2019 download

4. reload outlook win10,
  5. latest win10 update info