Windows 10: Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for

Discus and support Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All of this started approximately one week ago. 1. Outlook will no longer remember any of my passwords. I have a private email domain, comcast... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LHnTX, Sep 22, 2020.

1. LHnTX Win User

Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for

All of this started approximately one week ago.

1. Outlook will no longer remember any of my passwords. I have a private email domain, comcast email, 3 gmail accounts and apple accounts. I've turned off 2 factor auth in gmail but still get asked for every gmail account that has to be confirmed on my phone or a password physically typed in which is not fun when copy/paste is not an option and I have long random passwords. I've deleted every account and re-added them in Outlook. I've edited each account to makes sure the account password is there via CTL+SHIFT+S, but when I go back later, some of the passwords are gone. I've reinstalled Outlook. I reinstalled Office for windows. I've run PST repair so many times that I can't remember. I've run repair on Outlook. I've turned off all add-ons. Nothing fixes this.

2. right click on inbox / properties / show number total number of items is checked on every email account, but no longer works on any of the gmail accounts.

3. Outlook will be working fine, then suddenly for no reason is completely locked out and does not display "not responding" across the top display bar. The only thing that I can do is CTL+ALT+DEL and physically end outlook process

4. Outlook will be minimized on the task bar, but cannot be maximized. The only option is to CTL+ALT+DEL and kill it.

5. iCloud for Outlook will be working fine, then for no apparent reason will have 'wrong password" so I have to unconnect iCloud and reconnect. This makes my calendar sync with IOS very unreliable.

Possibly related issues that I cannot fix either is that Windows and Edge and Chrome have also been having issues remembering my passwords. I have to physically logon to Windows and will get a notification that my account needs to be fixed, so I click that and get asked for my reboot logon ID code, and then Windows accounts seems to be fine. This has happened multiple times. I have deleted all credentials. I have created new user account for Outlook.

I'm at my wits end on this.

Windows 10, Outlook 2019 and all software is up to date.

I user VIPRE viruscan and Malware Bytes Pro.

:)

LHnTX, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for

numeric keypad stopped working with windows 10. how to fix?

Hi Feliciajefferson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you to resolve issue.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

• What is the make and model of Numeric Key Pad?

• Do you get any error code or message while using Numeric Key Pad?

• What happen when you try to use Numeric Key Pad?
    I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue.

Method 1. Try to run hardware and device troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps.

1. Press windows + X key then go to control panel.

2. Search for troubleshooting then click on hardware and device.

3. Under hardware and device click Configure a device.

4. Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2.Try to Update the drivers for your Numeric key pad and check if the same issue occurs.

Follow the steps.

a. Click on Start and type ‘Device Manager’.

b. Click Device Manager.

c. Click + sign next to Mouse and other pointing devices.

d. Right-click on your numeric keypad and select “Update”.

e. Restart your computer.

Drivers should get installed automatically after restarting the computer.

Method 3. If drivers are not compatible then I would suggest you to visit the laptop manufacturer website download and install the available drivers for your device in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps.

a. Right click on the driver setup file and select “Properties”.

b. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

c. Make a check mark next to Run this program in “Compatibility mode” and select previous version of Windows supported by the software, from the drop down list.

d. Then click on “Apply” and “Ok” option.

e. Then install the driver.

f. Then restart your computer and check how it works.

Visit the laptop manufacturer website download and install the latest numeric keypad drivers.

Hope this helps. If the issue still persists, let us know and will be happy to help.

Thank You.

Preeti Patel, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for

1. Outlook 2019 and Windows are having numerous issues that I cannot find fixes for - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 are

2. Im having audio Issues and I cant find a fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im having audio Issues and I cant find a fix: So ive had my windows 10 laptop for a little over a year now and Ive been trying to fix an audio issue I have had for a few months. I use airpods when Im using my laptop to listen to music, log on google meets, and chat with my friends on discord, however when I turn on my...
  3. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  4. Outlook 2019 Gmail account addition issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2019 Gmail account addition issue: Issue : we couldnt create the outlook data file. make sure the disk youre saving to isnt full or write-protected and that the file isnt being used [ATTACH]...
  5. Numerical Display issue

Numerical Display issue: I don't know what happened or why this is happening but some of the numbers on my screen like the volume level numbers and some in random ppaces throughout the settings menu are backwards, upside down and some turn into weird symbols. I've tried searching for several hours...
  6. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  7. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  8. Outlook 2019 prompt issue - upon setup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 prompt issue - upon setup: Hi, I have recently purchased Office 2019 from my work Good deal.. installed on Windows 10 pro 64bit, first I wanted to setup Outlook 2019 with my .live account and upon setup it uses my Hotmail email address which is my live account but then prompts me locally for...
  9. I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...

I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...: i'm having problem with that. It appears every time my laptop turn on. Then, my laptop just working normally. But this sign just bother me, i always wondering is there something that i don't know that could harm my laptop? I tried to following some steps i searched on...
  10. How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this issue: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\...: I can see all my images and files in Windows 10 Explorer but they will not open. I just keep getting the same error message. 91849