Windows 10: Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows

Discus and support Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, does anyone have a solution, or can recommend a fix so that my Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders will stay on top of all other windows until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marklev, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Marklev Win User

Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows

Hi All, does anyone have a solution, or can recommend a fix so that my Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders will stay on top of all other windows until closed or snoozed!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Marcus

:)

Marklev, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Calendar reminder alerts: no pop up, no tone, no notification

Update: I am now getting an audible tone and onscreen pop up for my calendar alerts. Thank you 10/26/15

After an reminder is set in the Windows 10 calendar (not Outlook) there is no pop-up, sound or any on-screen or audible notification at the time of the reminder. Setting a reminder is useless if it does not remind me in some way. I have checked all my settings
    and all are correct as far as I can tell for calendar reminders.

I like the Windows calendar and Windows 10 and really want to drop google and apple calendars and use my Windows calendar exclusively.

Anyone have a suggestion or is this just a glitch?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Calendar reminder alerts: no pop up, no tone, no notification

Hi, You said you're now getting pop up audible alerts... Can you tell me how/what you did?!??

Finding the reminder feature useless without there being an actual reminder (as opposed to me having to remember to check the action center or Cortana).

Thanks.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

• Go to Outlook.com calendar.
    • Click the Gear in the top right and choose Options
    • Click Birthday Calendar
    • Click Delete at the top of the screen
    • Return to the main Calendar view, then click the arrow next to New and choose Birthday Calendar
    • Repeat steps 2-3
    • Turn off reminders.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 Calendar

2. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  3. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  4. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to get reminders to pop up on screen from Calendar

How to get reminders to pop up on screen from Calendar: I have Windows 10 on a new computer. Recently entered several items in the included Calendar app The Windows accessory, not Outlook. I set them to give me a reminder. However, when the time came, there was no reminder. Note - I read an earlier entry that said I needed...
  6. Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar.

Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar.: Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sync-windows-10-calendar-with-outlook/497e2769-4c7e-4583-8b9d-1c420b733dce
  7. Pop up reminders

Pop up reminders: How can I get reminders in a calendar program to pop up over other open programs? I use Efficient Reminders in Windows 10. I made it work in my old computer 5 years ago but have forgotten how....
  8. Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders not popping up on top of other windows: Hi All, does anyone have a solution, or can recommend a fix so that my Outlook 2019 Calendar Reminders will stay on top of all other windows until closed or snoozed! Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Marcus 145238
  9. how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up

how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up: how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-calendar-reminders-to-pop-up/fcecd271-09b9-4eb2-86d4-816f2eb656ed
  10. MS Works 9.0 calendar reminder pop up not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Works 9.0 calendar reminder pop up not working.: While Works on the whole is fine I'm having problems with the he reminder function, even though the reminder exe is listed in the correct places it doesn't produce a pop up at the time of the reminder, I've set it to 15 mins & 30 mins before to test it & nothing. Opening up...