Windows 10: Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen

Discus and support Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently Outlook 2019 has started to open in the upper left quadrant of the screen and as quite a small window, and it keeps getting smaller and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by perdrix, Jul 22, 2021.

1. perdrix Win User

Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen

Recently Outlook 2019 has started to open in the upper left quadrant of the screen and as quite a small window, and it keeps getting smaller and smaller. I'm pretty sure it always used to open the same size and location as when it was last closed, but that doesn't seem to wrok any more - most annoying. Does anyone know the fix? Windows 10 21H1 Thanks David

:)

perdrix, Jul 22, 2021

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 22, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen

1. Outlook 2019 is opening as small window at top left of screen - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 opening

2. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  3. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  4. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  6. Small transparent box on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  7. Small screen on top of full screem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small screen on top of full screem: Small tabs showing pictures of full screen on top to my normal tabs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-on-top-of-full-screem/cea8daac-8ef9-435c-971f-1a73d4d83519
  8. remove small box top left corner screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760
  9. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1
  10. Small scroll bars left on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Small scroll bars left on screen: Good evening. I have multiple small scroll bars on my screen whenever I am done scrolling on a page. If I hover over the scroll bars with the mouse, the 'busy' windows thingy spins around. All my drivers say they are up to date. Picture attached. Any help on how to get rid...