Windows 10: Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

Discus and support Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019. New Email > Message > Basic Text... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by fergusd, Apr 6, 2021.

1. fergusd Win User

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019.
    New Email > Message > Basic Text just has the Font, and Paragraph, sections greyed out.
    When I select Format and choose HTML (my default) there is no change.
    See attached jpeg.
    I have not altered any setting under Options.
    Any ideas - cause / cure?
    Thank you!
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.906 (completely up-to-date)
    Office 2019 Version 2103 13901.20336 (completely up-to-date)

:)

fergusd, Apr 6, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 6, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

1. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 email

2. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  3. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  4. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Emails in html

Emails in html: WHY does Microsoft not fix ongoing problems with Windows 11? I am talking about the Windows 11 email app where I/we receive email which when opened, appear in html. Those emails are completely unreadable. This has been going on for months! I just got one of those emails. It...
  6. Emails in html

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails in html: WHY does Microsoft not fix ongoing problems with Windows 11? I am talking about the Windows 11 email app where I/we receive email which when opened, appear in html. Those emails are completely unreadable. This has been going on for months! I just got one of those emails. It...
  7. HTML in Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTML in Email: I use Windows Live Mail - some of my email comes in HTML - how do I change this so I can read them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-in-email/cb5ddc27-badc-493f-a955-ac6db0621abe
  8. HTML in Email

HTML in Email: I use Windows Live Mail - some of my email comes in HTML - how do I change this so I can read them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-in-email/cb5ddc27-badc-493f-a955-ac6db0621abe
  9. Outlook 2019 - suddenly lost huge number of emails under "Deleted"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 - suddenly lost huge number of emails under "Deleted": In real terms it does not matter much (or at all) but I've suddenly noticed that I've lost over a year's worth of emails under "Deleted". The resource now goes back only as far as SUN-11-APR-2021 whereas previously as far as the date of opening the account being...
  10. Lost Outlook email folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94