Windows 10: Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

Discus and support Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019. New Email > Message > Basic Text... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by fergusd, Apr 6, 2021.

1. fergusd Win User

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019.
    New Email > Message > Basic Text just has the Font, and Paragraph, sections greyed out.
    When I select Format and choose HTML (my default) there is no change.
    See attached jpeg.
    I have not altered any setting under Options.
    Any ideas - cause / cure?
    Thank you!
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.906 (completely up-to-date)
    Office 2019 Version 2103 13901.20336 (completely up-to-date)

:)

fergusd, Apr 6, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 6, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

1. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 email

2. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  3. Indexing Outlook 2019 Encrypted Emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Indexing Outlook 2019 Encrypted Emails: I use encryption with one of my email correspondents and Outlook 2019 works perfectly (although it has no way to set encryption on a per recipient basis). The problem is, neither my SENT messages or RECEIVED messages from this individual are indexed--I can't search for a word...
  4. Lost Outlook email folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  5. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  6. Outlook 2019 email installation of existing PST

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2019 email installation of existing PST: Can anyone give me instructions on how to install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus OUTLOOK! to input my existing PST instead of it creating another one, or at least how to import more emails into the same Profile or Data File??...
  7. Group email address Outlook Office 2019

in Browsers and Email
    Group email address Outlook Office 2019: Can anyone please tell me how to make a email group using Windows2019. I have tried six o more time and failed Ugh!!! RonBin 141378
  8. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  9. Html project in Blend 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Html project in Blend 2019: Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files. [ATTACH] Beside blend 2019 I have download an older...
  10. Outlook not getting new email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook not getting new email: Hi there Check that in the account settings for your email (per account) go to the send mail server settings -->advanced and enter inbox for the root folder. This should then make all emails visible again. I'm using IMAP (who bothers with POP3 these days). Check also...