Windows 10: Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message...

Discus and support Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm using Outlook 2019 with Gmail via IMAP. When I open a message, click on Move and then select the folder I want to move to, I receive the message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by MidwestSteve, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message...

I'm using Outlook 2019 with Gmail via IMAP. When I open a message, click on Move and then select the folder I want to move to, I receive the message "The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed". I didn't change the message in any way that I'm aware of, such as downloading pictures.

If I close the message, and attempt to move it from the list of messages, it usually moves just fine, although sometimes I get the same error.

Any ideas?

:)

MidwestSteve, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message... [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 9, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message...

spunk, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message...

1. Outlook 2019: Operation cannot be performed because the message... - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 Operation

2. The smart card cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The smart card cannot perform the requested operation: After the latest windows 11 update, I am not able to read the smart card - IDEMIA ID-One PIC/CIV on V8 device ACS ACR39U ICC reader 0 - The smart card cannot perform the requested operation or the operation requires a different smart card...
  3. The smart card cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The smart card cannot perform the requested operation: After the latest windows 11 update, I am not able to read the smart card - IDEMIA ID-One PIC/CIV on V8 device ACS ACR39U ICC reader 0 - The smart card cannot perform the requested operation or the operation requires a different smart card...
  4. Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different...: Hi all,I have recently got a token key from HyperSecu ePass2003 and every time I try to use the certificate, Windows throws an error "Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different Smart Card" Has anyone encountered this before and...
  5. Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different...: Hi all,I have recently got a token key from HyperSecu ePass2003 and every time I try to use the certificate, Windows throws an error "Smart Card Cannot Perform The Requested Operation or the Operation Requires a Different Smart Card" Has anyone encountered this before and...
  6. Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox: I have 2 accounts setup in Outlook. 1 outlook.com and 1 Imap. Both are repopulating their respective inboxes from messages that have been deleted and this is a constant loop. I have removed Outlook 2019 and installed Outlook 365 and the problem still exists. I am running...
  7. The smart card cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 News
    The smart card cannot perform the requested operation: [ATTACH]When you try to use a smart card to authenticate to Windows, you might receive error messages such as The smart card cannot perform the […] This article The smart card cannot perform the requested operation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. resource protection cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    resource protection cannot perform the requested operation: The problem stems from me trying to update to 1909. It kept failing at 40% and restarting. I then started getting blue screen errors. I rolled back the update to 1803 and have not been able to get further. Dskcheck and dism have been completed no problem. Thes sfc...
  9. The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed: I again and again have the infuriating experience that I start composing an email and when I finally hit the send button then I get the subject error message. Of course it has been changed! I just wrote it! *Mad What is this darn BS message supposed to tell me? What freaking...
  10. The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.: We have a couple of work stations that cannot map to a local file storage server. Most other computers have no problems. Getting the error: "The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred: The specified server cannot perform the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2019The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed