Windows 10: Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang

Discus and support Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Folgendes Problem besteht bei einem unserer Kunden an einem ihrer Rechner (Win10 und Outlook2019). Manche Mails mit einem PDF Anhang aus Lexware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dlengler, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Dlengler Win User

Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang

Folgendes Problem besteht bei einem unserer Kunden an einem ihrer Rechner (Win10 und Outlook2019).

Manche Mails mit einem PDF Anhang aus Lexware kommen bei manchen Kunden unseres Kunden als winmail-10.dat an. Dieses Problem ist neu und erst mit Outlook 2019 aufgetreten.

Lexware schließt ein Problem ihrerseits aus da die Dateien ohne Fehlermeldung zu PDFs umgewandelt werden und beim versenden keine Fehlermeldung auftritt. Die Mail im Gesendeten Order hat ebenfalls einen lesbaren .pdf Anhang bei uns und lokal beim Kunden im Netz.

Ausdrucken und einscannen der Rechnung und manuell als PDF Anhang auswählen Funktioniert zwar, ist dem Kunden allerdings zu lästig.

Ich bin schon ein paar Lösungen durchgegangen, welche bislang nicht zur Fehlerbeseitigung führten. (Lösungen zu älteren Outlook Versionen)

Den Lösungsvorschlag zu Outlook 2007 und 2010 mit der Registry habe ich allerdings noch nicht probiert.

:)

Dlengler, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2018
  3. missing winmail folders and files in Windows 10

We have just noticed that a complete chunk of our Winmail email folders/files has disappeared from roughly half way down the list on the left hand side. Neither of us are aware of having deleted anything or moved anything. How can we recover them (if
    indeed we can). There are a lot....... and not all recent. We have tried some of the suggestions and nothing works so far. Most of the suggestions are from an older version.

Jill Moran, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang

cursor freezes in winmail

cursor freezes in winmail. oS Win 10

NicolasYamodis, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang

1. Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 sporadischer

2. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  3. pdf attachment on an email in outlook changes to .dat format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pdf attachment on an email in outlook changes to .dat format: I use Outlook on my Windows 10 laptop. In the past week, I have had 3 situations in which an email downloaded with a pdf attachment. After it downloaded and I had opened the attachment, the attachment format changed to .dat & now the attachments are useless. I have gotten...
  4. Windows 10 and Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2019: I Just purchased Outlook 2019 stand alone for my new windows 10 computer, it has been saying "getting things ready" for an hour. Purchased from Microsoft store, what is up?...
  5. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  6. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  7. Winmail on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winmail on Win 10: Running Winmail on Win 10. When reading some mail or deleting some I get a message saying "An error has occured can't perform opening or perform deleting". Would appreciate any help....
  8. WinMail Removal

in Browsers and Email
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  9. WinMail Removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  10. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10, icloud, outlook 2019: Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot icloud, which I do, and restart, but then loops back to the same thing again. The only thing different is that I'm using...