Windows 10: Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments

Discus and support Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, lots of memory, lots of everything Office 2019 Professional In Outlook 2019, email works fine. Until 2 days ago CALENDAR WORKED FINE.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GracieAllen, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments

Windows 10 Pro, lots of memory, lots of everything

Office 2019 Professional

In Outlook 2019, email works fine. Until 2 days ago CALENDAR WORKED FINE. The ONLY thing I know of thats changed in the last couple days is Microsoft shoved a new Windows 10 update out 20H2 if I recall correctly.

I cant view appointments. They APPEAR to open, and the appointment is sitting behind the Outlook icon. When I hover the mouse over the icon, both the outlook <thing with file and email and calendar and all that in is> AND the thumbnail for the appointment display. BUT I CANNOT make the appointment display on screen like it always has. It doesnt open.
    I've read a bunch of discussions that tell me exactly what'll fix it - none of 'em do!
    Ive done the reset
    Ive removed all the add-ins
    Ive done the quick repair
    Ive done the NOT quick repair which appears to have re-installed Office.
    Ive tried opening the appointment in a variety of ways.
    AND, when I run Outlook in SAFE MODE, the appointments open.

What do now?

:)

GracieAllen, Dec 4, 2020
  2. bcloonan Win User

Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf file...I clicked on the attachment and a splash screen came up telling me he had to have "outlook" installed in order to view this file. Outlook is installed on the laptop! I was unable to open the file. He has outlook installed as well as Acrobat Reader XI. I tried right clicking on the file and received negative results. The problem just began appearing this week.
    He receives emails for his job...the supervisor invites him to accept the appointment or not. He accepts the appointment but then is unable to open the appointment/attachment.
    I recommended he download MS Office 365 which is what I have done, installing it on my Windows box and my Mac Mini. Not sure how to help him at this point.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers and beers!!
    Bill Cloonan

bcloonan, Dec 4, 2020
  3. dgenard Win User
    Display of Outlook appointments

I have synchronized Outlook calendar with Nokia 6021 calendar.

It was succesful, but appointements transfered from Outlook are incorrectly displayed.

In Nokia calendar daily view, the location field of these appointments is displayed first. So, in most cases, the subject is not directly displayed, making this view hardly usable.

The subject field can only be viewed by displaying the details of a single appoitment and "scrolling" down.

My config :

- Windows XP SP2

- Outlook 2003

- Nokia 6021

- Nokia PC Suite 6.80.22

- Infrared connection

Any suggestion to fix this useability issue ?

Denis

dgenard, Dec 4, 2020
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments

Is there a way to change appointments in Outlook 2016 instead of

Slow down, mate. Let's take this one step at a time.

Did you try to do what Kari suggested for my problem? If so, if you deleted your Outlook.com account in Outlook 2016, you will temporarily lose all your account data -- messages, contacts, appointments, etc. -- but they should still be safe on Outlook.com. Use your browser to confirm this; if this is all good, then we're doing fine.

Now, please explain what you mean by "now i can't add my Outlook address automatically ". Is this a problem with File/Account/Add Account? Or, are you saying that you can't find your Outlook address book from within Messages? "Need more input".

gpstoloff, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments

1. Outlook 2019 Unable to view appointments - Similar Threads - Outlook 2019 Unable

2. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  3. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  4. Outlook View Will Not Stay Set in Office 2019

Outlook View Will Not Stay Set in Office 2019: I installed Office 2019 on my computer with Win10x64 (win10 version 1903). For some reason the view in outlook will not stay set to "Preview" after the computer is turned off. When the computer is restarted the view has changed back to "Compact" even though I saved the...
  5. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  6. outlook in office 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook in office 2019: ik heb via mijn werkgever office 2019 kunnen aanschaffen en na installatie kan ik via outlook geen mails ontvangen verzenden. Ik ben verbonden met het internet want een oude mail kan ik openen. Ik werk met windows 10. Wat kan ik hieraan doen??? Alle hulp is welkom...
  7. Cortana and Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana and Outlook 2019: Hi I have win10 1776.348 and want to use my voice to send and email. I say hey Cortana send an email and it brings up Bing search with results. I thought that with Win10 Cortana I could have used my Outlook 2019 and selected person/s to email and compose then send email...
  8. Outlook 365 - default # of occurrences in recurring appointments

Outlook 365 - default # of occurrences in recurring appointments: Until a couple of weeks ago, Outlook has always defaulted to 10 occurrences when entering a recurring appointment. Now it's 25 (sometimes 85). What might be causing this? Is there anyway to set the default value? Thanks. 117530
  9. Is there a way to change appointments in Outlook 2016 instead of

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to change appointments in Outlook 2016 instead of: Is there a way to change appointments in Outlook 2016 instead of going on the web to change it in Outlook? Seems stupid to have to go on the web when your Calendar is right there. 69233
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...