Windows 10: Outlook 2020

Discus and support Outlook 2020 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Starting today, I cannot start Outlook from the tool bar or from the programs dropdown. If I restart the computer I can start it, but once it's closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynDannehower, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Outlook 2020

Starting today, I cannot start Outlook from the tool bar or from the programs dropdown. If I restart the computer I can start it, but once it's closed it will not reopen. Please help me, I've spend a fortune getting Windows 10 and all new Microsoft products to work.

Marilyn

:)

MarilynDannehower, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 24, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

Outlook 2020

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2020

1. Outlook 2020 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2020

2. Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me understand this hot mess of outlook 2019 (backup/restoration): Oh boy. So it begins with the desire to have basically a "mirror" of my entire outlook install on a second pc, but I havent even GOTTEN to that point yet. By chance I was looking at my account settings > data files and clicked on a few of my emailname.ost files. Each returned...
  3. Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oreiz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f51gf9/outlook_365_wont_open_today_whats_going_on/
  4. After Windows 10 upgrade my laptop will not retain logins for core apps like Google and Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 upgrade my laptop will not retain logins for core apps like Google and Outlook: After the recent Windows 10 upgrade I was logged out of everything - Google, Outlook, Facebook etc. I logged back into all my apps and was happy. But have since found that when the laptop is turned off it loses all logins and forces me to go through logging onto all my apps...
  5. Office 2010 Outlook Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 2010 Outlook Virus: I use Outlook in Office 2010. Address book recipients are receiving emails from me telling them to click on a printed link. I assume this is a virus. How do I get rid of it....
  6. Windows 10 and Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2019: I Just purchased Outlook 2019 stand alone for my new windows 10 computer, it has been saying "getting things ready" for an hour. Purchased from Microsoft store, what is up?...
  7. Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails: Hi I have just upgraded from my trusty Outlook 2007 to the new Office 2019 suite of programs. The new Outlook 2019 has been an absolute nightmare in so much as I was not able to search my calendar, contacts, and emails. Read numerous other forums for help and spent days...
  8. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81: One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them. This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for...
  9. Windows Cum Update Feb 2020 - Issues with Outlook, OneNote, Edge Plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cum Update Feb 2020 - Issues with Outlook, OneNote, Edge Plugins: Just installed the latest cumulative update for Win10 Feb2020 on my Surface Pro 3. FYI - I am a former Microsoft employee enterprise architect Issues spotted so far with this update are as follows: I launch OneNote and it claims it cannot sync and prompts me to login to my...
  10. Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started: We've recently been plagued by users unable to send and receive in Outlook 365 using the installed Office 365 on Windows 10 computers. Users will start their computer and open Outlook, but a yellow warning triangle appears and the status says "needs password". No amount of...