Windows 10: Outlook 2020

Discus and support Outlook 2020 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Starting today, I cannot start Outlook from the tool bar or from the programs dropdown. If I restart the computer I can start it, but once it's closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynDannehower, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Outlook 2020

Starting today, I cannot start Outlook from the tool bar or from the programs dropdown. If I restart the computer I can start it, but once it's closed it will not reopen. Please help me, I've spend a fortune getting Windows 10 and all new Microsoft products to work.

Marilyn

:)

MarilynDannehower, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 24, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

Outlook 2020

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2020

1. Outlook 2020 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2020

2. Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it?: How to recover a deleted email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-will-not-open-believe-my-son-accidently/74ed209e-f9fb-4b92-a250-6397f340acc1
  3. Office365 new user opening Outlook for the first time (going crazy)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 new user opening Outlook for the first time (going crazy): I have set up a new image with SCCM that installs Office365 ProPlus on the machine. I have set the zeroconfigexchange=dword:00000001 in registry I have also set the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\signing\signinoptions=0 (dword) Now, what completely...
  4. Cannot Access Outlook Email - Password Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Access Outlook Email - Password Problem: My aunt is 82 years old and moved to an assisted living facility several months ago, and she took her Windows 10 computer with her. She also got rid of her phone landline, deciding to just use her cell. When we turn on her computer at her new home, we get the sign-in screen,...
  5. Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done: The New Year brought a range of updates in Outlook for iOS and Android to further empower the busy professionals in both work and personal scenarios. With the new Office mobile app unifying your content creation experience, Outlook mobile continues to deliver capabilities...
  6. hotmail and Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail and Outlook: all my incoming mails from hotmail.com are going directly to trash. the same happens with my hotmail account set up in Outlook. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-and-outlook/d10b9d79-e209-493a-9cfd-f49f7e4cc08a"
  7. outlook account problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook account problems: my desk top has stopped receiving email , I have a laptop that is fine so I checked the server setting and they were different so I have set my desk top to the same as my laptop but it comes up that it cannot save the settings. why can it not save them when everything is set...
  8. Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook: Hi, installed the update of Windows 10 and now I seem to able to receive mail but not send it.... which seems a little bizarre. the settings seem to have changed and any Rules don't seem to be sorting out the mail. should I look to uninstall the whole thing? thanks...
  9. BSOD When starting "Outlook"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD When starting "Outlook": Hey, a really weird Issue - maybe somebody have a hin for me where to look next. Device: Lenovo Yoga C940 (2019) with a i7 16GB RAM and 512 SSD Problem: Every Morning when I start my laptop, open Outlook and click the first new email it freezez and a second later BSOD...
  10. Windows Cum Update Feb 2020 - Issues with Outlook, OneNote, Edge Plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cum Update Feb 2020 - Issues with Outlook, OneNote, Edge Plugins: Just installed the latest cumulative update for Win10 Feb2020 on my Surface Pro 3. FYI - I am a former Microsoft employee enterprise architect Issues spotted so far with this update are as follows: I launch OneNote and it claims it cannot sync and prompts me to login to my...