Windows 10: Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

Discus and support Outlook 355 - adding new account problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by steveatootac, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider.
    It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account.

:)

steveatootac, Sep 4, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook 355 - adding new account problem [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Sep 4, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

1. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem - Similar Threads - Outlook 355 adding

2. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  3. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  4. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  5. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Problems with adding a new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with adding a new user account: Following a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 I've repeatedly added a family member as an account user on the PC. Each time after getting the usual "Please wait" and "We're sorting it" messages the new user desktop opens with a message saying there is not enough disk space -...
  7. trouble adding an email account to outlook

trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  8. problem with adding account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with adding account: hey, I can't add a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, the window simply does not show up, i trying literally everything, so, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-account/b9cd8095-d73d-47ce-a623-901ff3373b2e
  9. win 10 adding outlook accounts

win 10 adding outlook accounts: i have an ooutlook account that is in windows 10 mail, i am tryikng to add another to wi 10 mail how do i do that , by the numbers please ??? here is basically what happens it presents the account i want to include . when i try to add it, it says it already exists and...
  10. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275