Windows 10: Outlook 365 Add-ins

Discus and support Outlook 365 Add-ins in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alkaufmann, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Outlook 365 Add-ins

I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses?

:)

alkaufmann, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Cannot access my calendar in Outlook

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Outlook calendar, we would
    suggest you to start Outlook in safe mode and check if it helps. To
    start Outlook in safe mode, follow the instructions below:

Press the
    Windows key+
    R.The run dialog box will
    appear, type in
    outlook.exe /safe
    and press
    Enter.

You will be asked which profile to use when logging in. If there is only one profile, then it will be selected by
    default. Click OK. If it works in Safe Mode, then it is likely to be a
    conflicting or a corrupt add-in. Disable all add-ins and then open Outlook to confirm. If it works, then enable add-in one by one until you get to the one which stops Outlook.

To disable add-ins, click
    File > Options
    > Add-ins > COM Add-ins > Manage > Go.

Uncheck all the items
    in
    Add-Ins available list,
    click
    OK
    and then try to test.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Apr 1, 2018
  3. sbdeco Win User
    Problem sending SOME emails from Outlook 2010 after Windows 10 update

I've now found an answer to this in another section of Microsoft Community - disabling all the Add-Ins. I went into the 'File' tab within Outlook and clicked on 'Options'. From there I clicked on 'Add-Ins' in the left hand menu. In that window I selected
    'COM Add-Ins' in the 'Manage' drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner and clicked the 'Go' button. I then un-ticked all the boxes for the list of Add-Ins and clicked the 'OK' button. After closing and re-starting Outlook, all emails sent normally.

sbdeco, Apr 1, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 365 Add-ins

1. Outlook 365 Add-ins - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 Add

2. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  3. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  4. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  5. Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.: I can not disable ; 1.MSExchange Add-in ; 2.Outlook Social Connector 2016 ; 3. Skype Meeting Add-in for MS-Office Tried and tried for hours ! All kinds of possibillities , no succes , I dont need these Add-ins ( dont use them ) . When disabled in the option-tab , they are...
  6. Cannot Add Account Image In Outlook 365

Cannot Add Account Image In Outlook 365: I have been trying for a few days, but I cannot add an account image in Outlook 365. I get the following error. The photo couldn't be uploaded at this time. Please try again. [img] [img] 158627
  7. Yahoo Account won't add to Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Account won't add to Outlook 365: I have tried to add my Yahoo Mail Account to Outlook 365. First I tried to add automatically and then followed instructions to add manually with no success. Here are the settings in another mail program that is working fine with my Yahoo mail account. [ATTACH] Here...
  8. Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365

Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365: I had to delete and start fresh with my Outlook profile due to Dragon Medical Practice Edition corrupting my Outlook file. Long story... I was able to add my Outlook.com and one of my Exchange email accounts. However, I cannot add my health system's Exchange account. It...
  9. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  10. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview: Outlook add-ins enable customers to access their favorite apps right in email to get more done, faster. As we bring more add-ins in Outlook to help users be more productive, we want to ensure that Office 365 administrators have tools to quickly and easily deploy add-ins. Last...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add ins for outlook in windows 365

2. office add-ins are missing outlook after update centralized deployment

3. add ins for outlook 365