Windows 10: Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Discus and support Outlook 365 - adding new account problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by steveatootac, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider.
    It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account.

:)

steveatootac, Sep 5, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 5, 2018
  3. =djStu= Win User
    Problems syncing Outlook.com email with Outlook 365 and with Windows Phone

I use my Outlook.com email in three ways:

• via the Web in IE10
    • via Outlook 365 on Windows 7 laptop
    • via Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.
    I am experiencing problems syncing with Outlook 365 on Win7 AND with Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.

The longer I leave a message in my Inbox, the more copies of that messge will appear duplicated in Outlook 365 on my Win7 laptop. Someone suggested deleting my Outlook.com account from Outlook 365 and then re-adding the account, which actually solved this
    problem for a couple of months. Now the problem has returned: multiple duplicates of the same message in my Outlook 365 Inbox. Am I forced to go through this arduous process eveytime this problem happens?

Also, there are some messages that, when deleted using any of three ways listed at the top of this message, will remain in my Windows Phone 8 Inbox. I will repeatedly delete them and these few messages always return to my Windows Phone 8 Inbox.

Please note that when using Outlook 365 or Windows Phone 8, I have no problems syncing with my other two email accounts, which are not Microsoft accounts.

Will someone PLEASE help me fix my two sync problems of my Microsoft account with the Microsoft software and Microsoft hardware?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

=djStu=, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

When adding an Outlook 365 account the error 86000c2b are shown

Hi

When adding an Outlook 365 account the error 86000c2b are shown.

Is there a way to fix this?

Best Regards

Andrew XIII, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

1. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 adding

2. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  3. Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts to my laptop: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  4. Outlook 365 and imap accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 and imap accounts: I have an email account using my own domain that I have been accessing via imap on local outlook clients (and through my iPhone and IPad mail apps). This has never been ideal since I cant access my calendar, to-dos, notes and contacts across all my devices. I just subscribed...
  5. Problems with adding a new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with adding a new user account: Following a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 I've repeatedly added a family member as an account user on the PC. Each time after getting the usual "Please wait" and "We're sorting it" messages the new user desktop opens with a message saying there is not enough disk space -...
  6. Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365

Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365: I had to delete and start fresh with my Outlook profile due to Dragon Medical Practice Edition corrupting my Outlook file. Long story... I was able to add my Outlook.com and one of my Exchange email accounts. However, I cannot add my health system's Exchange account. It...
  7. Problem with second account on Outlook 365

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with second account on Outlook 365: I have been using Outlook, with one account for a year now, with no problems. Now I have installed a second email account. The inbox works fine, but I don't have any "sent-trash-junk-drafts" files. Can someone help? 130811
  8. Outlook 365 problem

Outlook 365 problem: Hoping someone can help but not expecting it. Background. I had a perfectly working Exchange server with Outlook 365 connected to it working perfectly. Sometimes when my DNS server went down for updates Outlook could not connect because it could not find the internal name...
  9. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

Outlook 355 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 365 add new account

2. adding outlook 365 account says error

3. adding 365 account to new computer

4. adding an outlook 365 account to my outlook on my computer,
  5. outlook 365 not adding 365 mail account