Windows 10: Outlook 365 calendar problem

Discus and support Outlook 365 calendar problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Stilgar75, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Stilgar75 Win User

Outlook 365 calendar problem

Hi, i need help about outlook 365.

I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered

Outlook 365 calendar problem [​IMG]

:)

Stilgar75, Jul 1, 2020
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Jul 1, 2020
  3. gpstoloff Win User

Mate, I feel your pain.

I've been able to get my family calendar to load in Outlook.com (Web browser), W10 Calendar, Outlook for Android, and Outlook 365. Of all of these choices, the ONLY app where my Family calendar is READ-ONLY is ......Outlook 365.

In fact, the ONLY Outlook.com-based calendar that I can edit in Outlook 365 is my personal calendar. According to MS Tech Support (2nd level), because it links to Outlook.com as an Exchange server, it only will update its own account's calendar.

So, I'm hoping someone has an answer soon.

gpstoloff, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Outlook 365 calendar problem

Hi, thanks. It seems hard to sort out. How did you get your family calendar (even if read only) into outlook legacy/365? We’re you able share it and obtain an ics link to set it up as an internet calendar? I only want to get the family calendar into outlook 365 from my MS account and nothing else

cheers
    Wayne

Scottyboy99, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 365 calendar problem

1. Outlook 365 calendar problem - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 calendar

2. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  3. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  4. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems with Outlook birthday calendars: Hi Tenforums, I have a somewhat small, yet annoying problem with Outlook birthday calendars. 1. As illustrated on the attached image the birthday calendar is missing 's from the name 2. Every time i make an edit to a contact the birthday is duplicated to my default calendar...
  6. Problem with Outlook on Windows 365

Problem with Outlook on Windows 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  7. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  8. Outlook 365 Calendar Question

Outlook 365 Calendar Question: Can anyone help please? I have just "moved" my Outlook 365 email to a new PC also running Outlook 365. I was using POP3 on the old computer but have opted for IMAP on the new and all seems ok as far as emails are concerned. I now need to move my Outlook calendar from the old...
  9. Outlook 365 problem

Outlook 365 problem: Hoping someone can help but not expecting it. Background. I had a perfectly working Exchange server with Outlook 365 connected to it working perfectly. Sometimes when my DNS server went down for updates Outlook could not connect because it could not find the internal name...
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...