Windows 10: Outlook 365 double populate in inbox

Discus and support Outlook 365 double populate in inbox in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; 2 email accts with separate pst files. When I download new emails in Acct #1, they populate the inbox correctly but also populate the inbox of acct #2,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by skipro, Nov 13, 2020.

1. skipro Win User

Outlook 365 double populate in inbox

2 email accts with separate pst files. When I download new emails in Acct #1, they populate the inbox correctly but also populate the inbox of acct #2, not correctly. Why? How do I fix this?

:)

skipro, Nov 13, 2020

2. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

KimNitahara, Nov 13, 2020
  3. =djStu= Win User
    Problems syncing Outlook.com email with Outlook 365 and with Windows Phone

I use my Outlook.com email in three ways:

• via the Web in IE10
    • via Outlook 365 on Windows 7 laptop
    • via Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.
    I am experiencing problems syncing with Outlook 365 on Win7 AND with Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.

The longer I leave a message in my Inbox, the more copies of that messge will appear duplicated in Outlook 365 on my Win7 laptop. Someone suggested deleting my Outlook.com account from Outlook 365 and then re-adding the account, which actually solved this
    problem for a couple of months. Now the problem has returned: multiple duplicates of the same message in my Outlook 365 Inbox. Am I forced to go through this arduous process eveytime this problem happens?

Also, there are some messages that, when deleted using any of three ways listed at the top of this message, will remain in my Windows Phone 8 Inbox. I will repeatedly delete them and these few messages always return to my Windows Phone 8 Inbox.

Please note that when using Outlook 365 or Windows Phone 8, I have no problems syncing with my other two email accounts, which are not Microsoft accounts.

Will someone PLEASE help me fix my two sync problems of my Microsoft account with the Microsoft software and Microsoft hardware?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

=djStu=, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook 365 double populate in inbox - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 double

2. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  3. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  4. Issue with Outlook Inbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Outlook Inbox: Hello Concern, This is Sharma Binaya and I am working as a Web Developer, I am using both Window & MAC for my work, I updated my window to version 10 and now I was checking my Outlook mail, I am stunt all my inbox mail disappear, I do not know why, Can anyone help me how to...
  5. Outlook 365 Inbox has None instead of the date

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Inbox has None instead of the date: In my Outlook 365 Inbox where is would usually show the time, day or date it now shows None. How can I change it back? 177148
  6. Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox: I have 2 accounts setup in Outlook. 1 outlook.com and 1 Imap. Both are repopulating their respective inboxes from messages that have been deleted and this is a constant loop. I have removed Outlook 2019 and installed Outlook 365 and the problem still exists. I am running...
  7. Lost Outlook Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook Inbox: I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see the inbox inbox in the folder tree. How can I get this back? Anyone know? Thanks in advance....
  8. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  9. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-stopped-displaying-older-emails-in/6e0c3694-6fbe-410d-b0b6-2c4ddcc96a28"
  10. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...