Windows 10: Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

Discus and support Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by alkaufmann, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the suggestions, even re-installed office and nothing helps.

I wrote the same e-mail again and it was sent out with no problem. I would like to delete this e-mail that is causing the problem, but it is NOT in the outbox. *cry I am getting tired of this send/receive error messages.

Help please,
    Ak

:)

alkaufmann, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Larbol Win User

Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain accounts. All can be set up and work from the new Mail App. Have run online repair of Office 365 and rebooted to no avail, anyone any ideas

This is the exact problem from another's old post. The resolution of SFC / scannow did not show any errors on my computer. It is a new build and the day I added email accounts everything worked and the next I could receive but when I try to send it errors with a 0x800ccc0f code.

Larbol, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

KingKong9485, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

1. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 Fails

2. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  3. Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365: My operating system is Windows 10, and I use Office 365 / Outlook for e-mail purposes. I could not remember how to select my pictures from a folder within Pictures in order for them to attach to an e-mail in ascending order when I sent them to a "mail recipient". By pure...
  4. Outlook 365 deleting messages from server

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 deleting messages from server: In case anyone wasn't aware MS delivers another poisonous update. The latest one causes emails to delete from server regardless of settings. Wish they would leave things alone! There are workarounds namely using IMAP or uninstalling the office update. I guess I will just wait...
  5. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  6. Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook: Has anyone who uses Outlook in office 365 noticed that the latest update V1801 9001.2138 has screwed up send to OneNote, when you try to use the 'Send to OneNote' option you now appear to be only able to send to the online version as a quick note. Prior to this update you...
  7. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...
  8. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...
  9. Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages: Here's some info: I use Outlook.com as my email provider. I have a web address - L: me@myaddress.com When someone sends an email to L: me@myaddress.com, the website automatically forwards it to the L: me@outlook.com address. I have added the address in Outlook.com as...
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...