Windows 10: Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing

Discus and support Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have recently started having problems with the Outlook 365 folder pane resizing itself. Has anyone else found this? Is there a way to stop it? I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Stigg, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Stigg Win User

Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing

I have recently started having problems with the Outlook 365 folder pane resizing itself.
    Has anyone else found this? Is there a way to stop it?

I am not sure as to what version this started happening. Maybe the version I am currently on now, which is 16.0.13231.20250 (64-bit).

:)

Stigg, Oct 8, 2020
  2. JJG10 Win User

How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

Under Windows 10 build 1803.

I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so.

Will someone please tell me how to do it?

Thank you.

JJG10, Oct 8, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Need help with resizing details pane picture in windows explorer

the file list gets to big sometimes and i dont like scrolling down to get what i want.

You could use the Search box above the preview pane, within the open folder to jump right to where you want vs scrolling. Maybe someone can suggest how to resize the ico but I'm not aware of a way. Good Luck.

mrgeek, Oct 8, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 Folder

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  3. Resize Reading Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Resize Reading Pane: Hi We are migrating from Gmail to 365 in a week - I am trying Outlook this week and noticed that I can make the Reading Pane bigger to the left but cannot make it smaller to the right - is there a setting to disable this? Many thanks 175354
  4. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  5. Widow pane resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widow pane resize: In Windows I0 , I cannot see the full messages from Messenger. The right edge cuts off part of the message. I've researched and found an answer you gave previously on December 15, 2017 to SuzyKoontz. However your answer doesn't work for me because I do not have the choice...
  6. Outlook 365 Folder Removed

Outlook 365 Folder Removed: I am using Office 365 version 1911 build 12228-20364 on Windows 10 PRO 64bit version 1909 build 10363.535. This morning after sending out an e-mail I noticed that one of my folders in the in-box has disappeared. I tried to re-create the folder and the sub-folders but as soon...
  7. Navigation pane keeps expanding folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Navigation pane keeps expanding folders: I have noticed that lately, the navigation pane has been expanding folders when opening them. That option is disabled in folder view settings. https://i.imgur.com/FcNSf9i.png https://i.imgur.com/Ext1HJd.png Noticed it on two separate computers. Its really annoying, any...
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  9. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  10. folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable

in Browsers and Email
    folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable: How do I reset the left side column marked "folder's" which seems to be covered over and I can not read my folder titles? My inbox is ok and my emails I can read but not the folders? 88777