Windows 10: Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol

Discus and support Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using IMAP...imap.aol.com (995/SSL and smtp.aol.com (465/SSL) to attempt to read my @verizon.net email. The mail is there when I use a browser but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RUCB_Alum, Sep 12, 2018.

1. RUCB_Alum Win User

Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol

I am using IMAP...imap.aol.com (995/SSL and smtp.aol.com (465/SSL) to attempt to read my @verizon.net email. The mail is there when I use a browser but nothing is being transferred. Is there a recent change?

:)

RUCB_Alum, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol

Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol

1. Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 has

2. How to connect Outlook to my AOL email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Outlook to my AOL email: How do I connect Outlook to my AOL email Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-outlook-to-my-aol-email/ed04d7bb-c639-497b-a3fb-5382ae5b7372
  3. How to connect Outlook to my AOL email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect Outlook to my AOL email: How do I connect Outlook to my AOL email Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-outlook-to-my-aol-email/ed04d7bb-c639-497b-a3fb-5382ae5b7372
  4. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  5. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  6. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  8. AOL emails showing up in Outlook inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL emails showing up in Outlook inbox: My AOL email messages just started showing up in my Outlook Business inbox and I need help stopping it. The only thing I have done recently was updating Edge....
  9. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  10. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-stopped-displaying-older-emails-in/6e0c3694-6fbe-410d-b0b6-2c4ddcc96a28"