Windows 10: Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar

Discus and support Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Outlook 365 64-bit running permanently on Windows 10 64-bit. I have the tray icon setting "Hide When Minimized" selected, but the icon randomly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Stigg, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Stigg Win User

Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar

I have Outlook 365 64-bit running permanently on Windows 10 64-bit. I have the tray icon setting "Hide When Minimized" selected, but the icon randomly shows on the Taskbar and I have to click on it and minimize it again to hide it from the Taskbar.

This never happened with Outlook 2019 or any previous versions that I used before switching to 365.

Is anyone else experiencing this? *Think

:)

Stigg, Jul 20, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

Shafeeque_Farida, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar

1. Outlook 365 Hide When Minimized | Randomly Displays On The Taskbar - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 Hide

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  3. Outlook 365 display issues under win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 365 display issues under win11: 11 Pro version 10.022000, build 2200GeForce GTX 1650 1920x 1080 multiple displays extended modeOffice 365 Bus, version 2109 build 14430.2036 current channelUpgraded win10 to win11 without issuesHowever Outlook 365 the display the best I can describe it is 'cartoonish' all OL...
  4. Outlook 365 display issues under win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365 display issues under win11: 11 Pro version 10.022000, build 2200GeForce GTX 1650 1920x 1080 multiple displays extended modeOffice 365 Bus, version 2109 build 14430.2036 current channelUpgraded win10 to win11 without issuesHowever Outlook 365 the display the best I can describe it is 'cartoonish' all OL...
  5. Outlook 365 not displaying full message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 not displaying full message: Windows 10 (Current version), Office 365. Problem re Outlook. My wife's PC is not displaying the whole of any email received. It displays the From and To lines and a couple of lines of the message then nothing. Selecting Reply, should normally display the message but all it...
  6. IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365: I recently changed a number of email accounts from POP3 to IMAP in OUTLOOK 365. In Email or Folder view on the left-hand side, the full email address for each account shows up as the display name. Is thee a way to change the display names for the accounts. For example,...
  7. Random window opens when minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random window opens when minimizing: I've detected a funny behavior in windows 10 both in my laptop and in my desktop computer. Occasionally (very sporadically) when I minimize a program (Word, Firefox, Thunderbird...) next it opens the window of an app that was not open formerly (usually the calendar, the...
  8. Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts: Hello - Just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. Have had great difficulty setting up Outlook email. Had to switch to a POP3 email account in order to recoup my category capability. And now, I can't figure out how to display my PRIVATE contacts. None of...
  9. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...
  10. Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows: I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary display. This doesn't happen with Peek Preview; only when I click to minimize all windows. I'm not seeing a setting which would...