Windows 10: Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download...

Discus and support Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download new email - how do I stop this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaxBurrus, Jun 19, 2020.

1. MaxBurrus Win User

Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download...

Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download new email - how do I stop this?

:)

MaxBurrus, Jun 19, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

How to Remove Folders from Office 365 Outlook

You obviously have RSS feeds or else you wouldn't have "RSS Feeds" in your "Conversation Hist..."

That said a simple Google of "how to remove rss feeds folder from outlook 365" revealed this Microsoft Office document... Unsubscribe from an RSS Feed.

Having Office 365 with Outlook myself, those instructions work as advertised. Give it a try and let us know.

sygnus21, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Support for hierarchical folders in Office 365

Interesting.

I set up a trial Office 365 account yesterday.

Indeed, nested folders can be set up within Office 365 online and in Outlook. On my Windows 7 Phone, however, if I choose the "show all folders" option, it DOES shos a list of all folders and displays the list hierarchically - if you sync a folder, then
    the contents seems to be retrieved and the list of synced folders shows only a flat list of folders. Good enough for me - my worry, was that lower-level nested folders would not be displayed or synced at all. It seems to work fine.

Let's hope that going forward to Mango will not remove this functionality.

Peter FBrown, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download...

Jacee, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook 365 - I can not unsubscribe any folders and it syncs for hours and doesn't download... - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 unsubscribe

2. How can I unsubscribe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unsubscribe?: How can I unsubscribe to the forum? Way to much conversation in my busy email, with no answer to my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unsubscribe/42d1ba83-b4d1-48b1-ba6c-bc093a829ac7
  3. How can I unsubscribe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unsubscribe?: How can I unsubscribe to the forum? Way to much conversation in my busy email, with no answer to my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unsubscribe/42d1ba83-b4d1-48b1-ba6c-bc093a829ac7
  4. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  5. I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...

I cannot get Outlook 365 to accept contacts from Windows 10 or sync with web 365 Outlook,...: Have tried every method I know to get contacts from Window 10 365 Outlook into window 11 Outlook 365. Refuses to load the data . Looked at the web version and it has all my contacts? Cant sync either?...
  6. Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders: I just got a new hard drive and neither my calendar nor my folders within Outlook on my desktop will sync to what is on the web version or cell phone app verison. The new emails and calendar invites are coming through but I can't see the older calendar invites or messages in...
  7. Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top: ISSUES · 1003-2000-3836-6A41 · *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can we make sure this is the only email I use to connect, as I use to have*** Email address is removed for privacy *** · Only want 1 sign in to my Micro-acct. Ho do I? ·...
  8. Sync google contacts with outlook 365

Sync google contacts with outlook 365: What's the best way to sync google contacts with outlook 365? 151541
  9. Outlook 365 Folder Removed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Folder Removed: I am using Office 365 version 1911 build 12228-20364 on Windows 10 PRO 64bit version 1909 build 10363.535. This morning after sending out an e-mail I noticed that one of my folders in the in-box has disappeared. I tried to re-create the folder and the sub-folders but as soon...
  10. Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind

Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind: I can e-mail myself from another computer, at noon and it will show as 9AM when received! The computer's clock is always correct. I am running a brand-new desktop with the latest Windows, Windows 10 and Outlook 365. It has always been three hours behind, although it is set...