Windows 10: Outlook 365 main screen type too small

Discus and support Outlook 365 main screen type too small in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10, Outlook 365. Both fully updated. I have tried to increase the text size of the Home screen suing the slider atthe bottom right but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sigurd, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Sigurd Win User

Outlook 365 main screen type too small

Windows 10, Outlook 365. Both fully updated.

I have tried to increase the text size of the Home screen suing the slider atthe bottom right but it doesn't do anything.
    How can I increase text size in general. A message I can open and use the Zoom option specific to that message.

:)

Sigurd, Mar 4, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook 365 main screen type too small [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Outlook 365 main screen type too small

Outlook 365

I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem

TerryBiscomb, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Outlook 365 main screen type too small

1. Outlook 365 main screen type too small - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 main

2. Lock screen's on-screen keyboard too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen's on-screen keyboard too small: The display I'm using is already small, 800x480, and the on-screen keyboard that comes up on the lock screen / sign in screen is way too small. Another screen I have of the same size has the keyboard fill the width of the screen and I need this screen to do the same. I have...
  3. Lock screen's on-screen keyboard too small

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen's on-screen keyboard too small: The display I'm using is already small, 800x480, and the on-screen keyboard that comes up on the lock screen / sign in screen is way too small. Another screen I have of the same size has the keyboard fill the width of the screen and I need this screen to do the same. I have...
  4. Lock screen's on-screen keyboard too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installed new SSD, accidentally made main partition too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new SSD, accidentally made main partition too small: I installed a 1TB SSD and was able to get it Windows 10 working but accidentally made the C drive only 38 GB see pic. What's the best path forward to fix this?...
  6. Installed new SSD, accidentally made main partition too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed new SSD, accidentally made main partition too small: I installed a 1TB SSD and was able to get it Windows 10 working but accidentally made the C drive only 38 GB see pic. What's the best path forward to fix this?...
  7. Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.: Windows 10 ver 20H2 I just installed Outlook 365 on a new computer and find it almost unusable due to the small fonts in all areas of the program particularly in the navigation pane. Under 2010 I was able to increase their size to something usable. But, I can't find a way to...
  8. Screen Resolution Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution Too Small: Hello, recently my computer started up and the resolution was too small. I have gone into the display settings and there is no option for what it normally should be. I have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Any idea what to do?...
  9. my screen size is too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screen size is too small: Since the last update I cannot get my screen size back to how it was, now i'm stuck with only half my desktop showing?. Help me please it's driving me nuts, they seem to have taken auto-graphics and taken away manual control....
  10. Font is too small on external screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Font is too small on external screen: Hello, since changing some screen settings on my Win 10 (1709, 64bit) laptop, I've been experiencing this problem: when I use a second screen (two screens, extended mode) I get that most of my applications display with a too small font size. E.g., on Firefox I have a very...