Windows 10: outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

Discus and support outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shafeeque_Farida, Jun 14, 2019.

1. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

:)

Shafeeque_Farida, Jun 14, 2019
  2. esmorax Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

OK, the files are not corrupt.

I've had same kind of issue a few times, luckily not too often, and the only thing I have found to fix it has been to clear the list of recent files (right click and select Clear unpinned Documents):

When done, open the documents browsing to them (Open Other Documents ) and let the list be repopulated:

4. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

eidairaman1, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

1. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list - Similar Threads - outlook 365 recently

2. Outlook deleting recent mails

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook deleting recent mails: I am running Outlook and after the last two Windows updates am finding that messages are being deleted that have only been recently sent to me. Also is there a way of recovering some of the missing emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 179062
  3. OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365: 1 i receive some emails with NO CONTENT body is blank..i cannot fwd or reply to these empty emails. i must go back to my server to retrieve the info. 2 emails sent to people with a YAHOOHOTMAIL email addresses sometimes not "sent" . no problem with other email address....
  4. Windows 10 mail or outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail or outlook 365: I have been getting 'your settings are out of date' sporadically with both Windows 10 mail and Outlook 365. My settings aren't out of date as nothing changes and then the IMAP sync works correctly for several days, then occasionally I get a few of these out of date errors...
  5. micrsoft office 365 not showing recent open files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    micrsoft office 365 not showing recent open files.: Microsoft office 365 not showing recent open files. I have looked at all the answers and solutions noted by others but none of them work for me. This is happening both on the start menu icons for excel and word and the task bar ones also....
  6. outlook 365 will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 will not open: after new update microsoft edge update outlook 365 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-will-not-open/dfa09557-ac05-4998-9c10-d997535d228d
  7. Outlook Mail in Word 365

Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  8. Documents won't open from recent list on taskbar

Documents won't open from recent list on taskbar: I have applications (e.g. Word, Excel) pinned to the taskbar. You used to be able to click on a list of recent documents and then that would open the document. Now after the latest W10 Feature update, when you click on any of the documents nothing happens. The application...
  9. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list: outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-recently-opened-mail-not-showing-in/cb77cdf5-9e7d-4b66-a381-031cf51b4d9d
  10. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...