Windows 10: Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

Discus and support Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A weird one. Since adding the Icloud add-in to Office 365 my Rules disappeared but still work. The only way in which to create them so that they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulCovington1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

A weird one.

Since adding the Icloud add-in to Office 365 my Rules disappeared but still work.

The only way in which to create them so that they are still visible is to create them in Outlook while viewing in the Icloud Inbox.

This means creating rules and using the "Through The Specified Account" check box in Rules Wizard Step 1.

How can I get back the rules I have created using my default account yes I have tried exporting and importing but it only grabs the rules from the Icloud account

Thanks

Paul

:)

PaulCovington1, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 14, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jan 14, 2020
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Well, here's my screenshot from 18362.175 (v19H1):

Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account [​IMG]

Apologies for the size; I'm having trouble with "Insert Image". If your magnifying glass works, you will observe that the Mail (Microsoft Outlook 365) is no longer present on my Control Panel.

Next suggestion?

gpstoloff, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

1. Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 Rules

2. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  3. OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365: 1 i receive some emails with NO CONTENT body is blank..i cannot fwd or reply to these empty emails. i must go back to my server to retrieve the info. 2 emails sent to people with a YAHOOHOTMAIL email addresses sometimes not "sent" . no problem with other email address....
  4. Outlook Rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Rules: I am doing rules in outlook and I cannot seem to fix. One or more rules couldn't be uploaded to the Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters aren't supported or there's insufficient space to store all your rules. What to do?...
  5. Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default

Set Outlook.com not Outlook 365 as default: Currently, my options in Windows 10 for default e-mail include Windows 10 Mail, standard Outlook 365, Windows Live Mail like the 2012 version. I would like Outlook.com for the default. Is there a tweak for that?...
  6. Outlook Mail in Word 365

Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  7. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...
  8. Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Configure active sync E-Mail Account in Outlook 365: After switching to Windows 10 and Office 365 I would now like to configure my professional e-mail account. This is an Exchange active sync account. In the past, that worked fine, but now I can't provide certain information, e.g. do not enter "domain" at all. What am I doing...
  9. Outlook Default Mail Client

Outlook Default Mail Client: Following earlier instructions (using windows 10) I set outlook as my default e-mail client for in both Outlook and my registry. When I use my scanner (Brother MFC-J4420DW printer) to scan to E-Mail I get the message: "Either there is no default mail client or the current...
  10. Outlook Accounts and Rules

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Accounts and Rules: Is there any way I can copy the accounts and rules from my main computer to my laptop both using Outlook 16. To redo them all manually will take at least a day with over 100 email addresses Thanks 63636