Windows 10: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

Discus and support outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KimNitahara, Nov 25, 2018.

1. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

:)

KimNitahara, Nov 25, 2018
  2. =djStu= Win User

Problems syncing Outlook.com email with Outlook 365 and with Windows Phone

I use my Outlook.com email in three ways:

• via the Web in IE10
    • via Outlook 365 on Windows 7 laptop
    • via Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.
    I am experiencing problems syncing with Outlook 365 on Win7 AND with Windows Phone 8 on Lumia 920.

The longer I leave a message in my Inbox, the more copies of that messge will appear duplicated in Outlook 365 on my Win7 laptop. Someone suggested deleting my Outlook.com account from Outlook 365 and then re-adding the account, which actually solved this
    problem for a couple of months. Now the problem has returned: multiple duplicates of the same message in my Outlook 365 Inbox. Am I forced to go through this arduous process eveytime this problem happens?

Also, there are some messages that, when deleted using any of three ways listed at the top of this message, will remain in my Windows Phone 8 Inbox. I will repeatedly delete them and these few messages always return to my Windows Phone 8 Inbox.

Please note that when using Outlook 365 or Windows Phone 8, I have no problems syncing with my other two email accounts, which are not Microsoft accounts.

Will someone PLEASE help me fix my two sync problems of my Microsoft account with the Microsoft software and Microsoft hardware?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

=djStu=, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox - Similar Threads - outlook 365 stopped

2. Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails: Hello,Since a few days ago our outlook is not automatically displaying new emails in out inbox. We have the version 1.2023.118.100 and did not make any updates or change any settings. Now the only way for us to receive new messages is to close and reopen outlook or click on...
  3. Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook inbox is not displaying new emails: Hello,Since a few days ago our outlook is not automatically displaying new emails in out inbox. We have the version 1.2023.118.100 and did not make any updates or change any settings. Now the only way for us to receive new messages is to close and reopen outlook or click on...
  4. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  5. Outlook 365 double populate in inbox

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 double populate in inbox: 2 email accts with separate pst files. When I download new emails in Acct #1, they populate the inbox correctly but also populate the inbox of acct #2, not correctly. Why? How do I fix this? 168351
  6. Older emails are not showing in my inbox

Older emails are not showing in my inbox: In Microsoft 10 email, how do you keep all of your older emails in the in box? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-emails-are-not-showing-in-my-inbox/e2440fcb-c204-46b2-b801-a3ee1cab34bd
  7. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  8. Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol

Outlook 365 has stopped transferring email to aol: I am using IMAP...imap.aol.com (995/SSL and smtp.aol.com (465/SSL) to attempt to read my @verizon.net email. The mail is there when I use a browser but nothing is being transferred. Is there a recent change?...
  9. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

Office 365 email / inbox configeration: How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox. It is fine on my Outlook but not 365. Does this make sense. Regards, Neil...
  10. outlook inbox not update emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 365 show older emails

2. after adding exchange account in outlook 365 inbox doesnt show for mac