Windows 10: Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard.

Discus and support Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I relaced my motherboard due to a hardware fault. Now, Outlook will not work. OneDrive logs in fine, but office apps will not log in.If I try to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PaulP1121, May 15, 2022.

1. PaulP1121 Win User

Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard.

I relaced my motherboard due to a hardware fault. Now, Outlook will not work. OneDrive logs in fine, but office apps will not log in.If I try to sign in via Microsoft Word, it says another o365 account is signed in on my machine.Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

PaulP1121, May 15, 2022

2. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 15, 2022
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 15, 2022
  4. Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard.

Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard.

1. Outlook 365 will not open my account after changing my motherboard. - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 open

2. changing admin email for my 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing admin email for my 365 account: I wanted to change my main admin alias email.It says to delete the email and then add a new oneI went to do this and it said I wouldnt be able to login if I deleted the main email.I went to add a new one on hotmail but it said it was a "reserved domain" and wanted me to use...
  3. changing admin email for my 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing admin email for my 365 account: I wanted to change my main admin alias email.It says to delete the email and then add a new oneI went to do this and it said I wouldnt be able to login if I deleted the main email.I went to add a new one on hotmail but it said it was a "reserved domain" and wanted me to use...
  4. My Outlook /Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook /Office 365: My Outlook emails don't seem to be delivered, alos no results in accurately showing inbox, drafts or drafts...where to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-office-365/8f2a74f1-0542-4298-b1a0-56c6e4304407
  5. Outlook 365 and imap accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 and imap accounts: I have an email account using my own domain that I have been accessing via imap on local outlook clients (and through my iPhone and IPad mail apps). This has never been ideal since I cant access my calendar, to-dos, notes and contacts across all my devices. I just subscribed...
  6. Changed my motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed my motherboard: Hi, all new poster here, and i just recently changed my motherboard out for a new one, to support my cpu that i am currently using, and i have windows 10 installed on my hd, and its telling me to activate windows, and i tried doing so and it keeps telling me to buy a new...
  7. outlook 365 will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 will not open: after new update microsoft edge update outlook 365 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-will-not-open/dfa09557-ac05-4998-9c10-d997535d228d
  8. Office 365 Outlook not opening in my desktop pc

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook not opening in my desktop pc: This morning I tried to open Office 365 Outlook and all I had were the following messages, which when I click OK on the last message Outlook just closes. All other Office 365 work, although I get a message in Word asking to sign in again! This only happens on my main desktop...
  9. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  10. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...