Windows 10: Outlook 365 - Windows 10

Discus and support Outlook 365 - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Incoming emails for one of my accounts do not go into the Inbox. Instead, they're diverted to Archive. To retrieve them, I have to create an Archive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardWachter, May 7, 2020.

1. Outlook 365 - Windows 10

Incoming emails for one of my accounts do not go into the Inbox. Instead, they're diverted to Archive. To retrieve them, I have to create an Archive folder then wait for the emails to sync. At the same time this started, I lost the sub-folders to this email account.

:)

RichardWachter, May 7, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 7, 2020
  3. Outlook 365

I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem

TerryBiscomb, May 7, 2020
  4. Outlook 365 - Windows 10

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 365 - Windows 10

1. Outlook 365 - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook 365

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  4. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  5. outlook 365 as email default for excel

outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  6. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  8. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  9. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...
  10. Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor

Microsoft Outlook 365 is poor: Hi,Microsoft's latest Outlook is poor at best. Please bring these features:1. When one clicks on Sort by sender names, one could jump to letter with the old outlook. Now that great feature is gone. WHY? Please bring that back..?2, If I remove conversations from the view in...