Windows 10: Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?

Discus and support Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oreiz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f51gf9/outlook_365_wont_open_today_whats_going_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oreiz, Feb 16, 2020.

1. /u/oreiz Win User

Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?

/u/oreiz, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Feb 16, 2020
  3. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

Shafeeque_Farida, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?

Shafeeque_Farida, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on?

1. Outlook 365 won't open today. What's going on? - Similar Threads - Outlook 365 won't

2. M/S 365 Outlook will not open.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    M/S 365 Outlook will not open.: M/S 365 Outlook will not open. I am a second user on my wife's account and each year I get dumped out of service.How do I help you correct this issue from happening each year on renewal dates for my wife's account...
  3. M/S 365 Outlook will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M/S 365 Outlook will not open.: M/S 365 Outlook will not open. I am a second user on my wife's account and each year I get dumped out of service.How do I help you correct this issue from happening each year on renewal dates for my wife's account...
  4. outlook won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook won't open: This morning when I tried to open Outlook, it would not open. I have rebooted at least twice and it still won't open. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-open/43ef8cb3-730f-4f3a-8f41-99310e726fd4
  5. What is Outlook Data File in Outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What is Outlook Data File in Outlook 365: W10 ver, 20H2 I have just switched from Outlook 2010 to 365 and am confused about the appearance of an folder named "Outlook Data File" and "Outook.Pst shown in Outlook. My original three .pst files are still there and Outlook seems to work just fine. Outlook Data File shows...
  6. outlook 365 will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 will not open: after new update microsoft edge update outlook 365 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-will-not-open/dfa09557-ac05-4998-9c10-d997535d228d
  7. Outlook won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't open: Microsoft downloaded an update to my computer last night. Today, I can't get into Outlook, though can get into all other Office products. No error message is showing up...Outlook just will not open. Any suggestions as to what might have happened? Thank you!...
  8. WIN updated 3/22, Outlook won't open today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN updated 3/22, Outlook won't open today: Running WIN 10, Office 365 Home. Turned on laptop this morning, Outlook didn't open. No error message - I click on icon and nothing happens. I click on Windows icon in lower left, type in Outlook, and search just hangs. I try to open Outlook.exe, just hangs. Checked event...
  9. Cannot open outlook on 365

Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  10. Outlook won't open

Outlook won't open: I added another email to my outlook and when I went to get back in to Outlook after restarting the computer (Windows 10) the following message appears. I have tried starting in safe mode and I still get the same message. I have run repair through my settings and I still...