Windows 10: Outlook 365

Discus and support Outlook 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdGroner, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:07 PM.

1. EdGroner Win User

Outlook 365

Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ?

:)

2. Share Photo with Outlook 365

The Photo App has a Share button. The options in the list do not include MS Office 365 Outlook. It offers 'Mail' but I do not use that because I pay for an Office subscription. How do I select 365 Outlook other than copy and paste?

Tigger Ireland, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

4. YodaHulk Win User

Outlook 365

Outlook 365 - Tasks

Hello, I wasn’t sure where to post this so I’m hoping this is the right place! Anyway, I have a few questions about tasks in Outlook 365:

- Can I create more than one task list? It doesn’t seem obvious to me, but maybe I’m simply missing it?

- Assuming I can do the above, can I have a shared task list (say with an employee) and also my own private task list that they can’t see?

Thanks!

Thema:

Outlook 365

1. Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Outlook 365

2. Windows 10 Home / Microsoft 365 Pro - Cannot install Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home / Microsoft 365 Pro - Cannot install Outlook 2010: Hello, I would prefer to have my default email as Outlook. I have it set as the default but keep getting an error message that "Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened, The file C:\Users\Carin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\microsoft...
  3. Windowws 10 update corrupts Outlook 365 Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowws 10 update corrupts Outlook 365 Profiles: How is it possible that a Company like Microsoft can put out a Windows Update that causes Outlook 365 Profiles to get corrupted. I today updated two different computers with the latest update and both suffered the same fate. This creates enormous inconvenience to users and in...
  4. Outlook in Office 365

Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  5. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: I am having a problem with Outlook 365 email not allowing me to reset up my email address that I have been using for years. The email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have tried several times to reset my email address but it will not let me...
  6. Suddenly Office 365 Outlook will not load on one of my main pc

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suddenly Office 365 Outlook will not load on one of my main pc: Powered on the pc first thing this morning started Office 365 Outlook and all was well. Later this afternoon Office 365 Outlook started to complain with various messages as can be seen in screenshots below. All other applications are working fine except for Office 365...
  7. Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email: I received an email to my work 365 email account yesterday claiming that I have been hacked. It was from me to me (hopefully just spoofed) and details are below: From:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent:...
  8. Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365

Cannot Add New Account to Outlook 365: I had to delete and start fresh with my Outlook profile due to Dragon Medical Practice Edition corrupting my Outlook file. Long story... I was able to add my Outlook.com and one of my Exchange email accounts. However, I cannot add my health system's Exchange account. It...
  9. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365): I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579...
  10. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list: outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-recently-opened-mail-not-showing-in/65a63681-101a-4c46-9e01-5b1aaa90fa01