Windows 10: Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail

Discus and support Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I need to remove "Saved" since I had created other Saved just below to accommodate my emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dvisco, Aug 8, 2020.

1. dvisco Win User

Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail

Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail 6abe28be-2769-4742-802f-e75d89582375?upload=true.jpg

I need to remove "Saved" since I had created other Saved just below to accommodate my emails.

:)

dvisco, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 8, 2020
  3. jaydeee Win User
    Backing Up Outlook?

Had same experience but mine is from Outlook express to MS Outlook, I also lost the organization/folder of my mail and contacts. I redo every arrangement as my solution.

jaydeee, Aug 8, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

outlook express

unless that rig is on dial up then there is no need to set up Outlook of course unless they need it for work. They can just check their email via the internet like any yahoo gmail or hotmail or what ever mail. I understand using Outlook to Pop in work emails but if your not on dial up then I would say scrap the Outlook app altogether.

DRDNA, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail - Similar Threads - Outlook need remove

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. Outlook and Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  4. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  5. outlook for my mail

outlook for my mail: my mail says I need to fix it so I depress fix it-it fixes itself,apparently-then 15 secs later it says it needs fixing again and around in circles we go-any ideas folks? thanks garyt...
  6. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  7. Remove outlook mail from other site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove outlook mail from other site: Hello, I signed up on a gaming site with my outlook mail. But I don't feel safe. So I want to remove my outlook mail from that site. How can I do it? Thanks, Younoch...
  8. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231
  9. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I don't know how but this past week every email is preceded with a round colored circle with the first letter of the email sender. How do I eliminate this item Thanks 89733
  10. Outlook mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook mail: I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the circle would contain the letter V. Thanks 85139