Windows 10: Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

Discus and support Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I logged into my outlook account on my PC later on I decided I didn't want it on there anymore but when I went to remove it there was no button to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MarcusArmstrong, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

I logged into my outlook account on my PC later on I decided I didn't want it on there anymore

but when I went to remove it there was no button to remove it.

:)

MarcusArmstrong, Jan 14, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

1. Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove. - Similar Threads - Outlook Account Linked

2. pc linked to outlook email that doesn't exist and I can't login to pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pc linked to outlook email that doesn't exist and I can't login to pc: Ok so I set up my old lenovo y580 laptop for one of my daughters a few years ago and created a outlook that I never used. I broke out that same laptop signed in just fine. Updated the pc and it didn't even give me a password option and just required me to sign in online with...
  3. pc linked to outlook email that doesn't exist and I can't login to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc linked to outlook email that doesn't exist and I can't login to pc: Ok so I set up my old lenovo y580 laptop for one of my daughters a few years ago and created a outlook that I never used. I broke out that same laptop signed in just fine. Updated the pc and it didn't even give me a password option and just required me to sign in online with...
  4. pc linked to outlook email that doesn't exist and I can't login to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Sign Into PC Account when linked to microsoft account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign Into PC Account when linked to microsoft account!: So for some reason, Windows Hello is not able to be set up when I'm logged into my microsoft account on my pc. I've tried deleting my account, making a local account, logging into the local account, and adding my microsoft account. However if I restart the computer or sign...
  6. Can't Sign Into PC Account when linked to microsoft account!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Sign Into PC Account when linked to microsoft account!: So for some reason, Windows Hello is not able to be set up when I'm logged into my microsoft account on my pc. I've tried deleting my account, making a local account, logging into the local account, and adding my microsoft account. However if I restart the computer or sign...
  7. Unable to remove account removed within Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove account removed within Outlook: Prior to moving to Windows 11, I removed an email account from Outlook by going to File > Account Settings, selecting the account in question and clicking remove. Everything worked great.However,I keep getting a notification from Windows 11 to fix an issue with my work or...
  8. Removed outlook account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removed outlook account: I recently deleted my outlook account from my computer and reinstalled it so my new primary email alias would show up instead of my old one. When doing that did my entire Microsoft account get removed from my computer too? submitted by /u/Fat_Man_19 [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links in Outlook 2013: I followed some previous instructions on this topic, but no change. I didn't buy Office. Apparently, some of it came with Windows 10 or is part of my stand-alone Outlook 2013 that I purchased years ago. I was instructed to uninstall Office 15 and then reinstall....
  10. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links in Outlook 2013: Dear Sumit. I don't know what caused the problem, but since about 2 hours ago, I haven't been able to open any links in my email. I get the message that "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing the action you requested". I've tried some of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove old account linked to outlook application