Windows 10: Outlook account needs repairing about every three days

Discus and support Outlook account needs repairing about every three days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System Win 10 Pro PC 32GB Ram, 2 * 2TB disc. I every three days or so , I keep getting system messages telling me my outlook account needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NigelT1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. NigelT1 Win User

Outlook account needs repairing about every three days

System Win 10 Pro

PC 32GB Ram, 2 * 2TB disc.

I every three days or so , I keep getting system messages telling me my outlook account needs repairing.

So I click on repair and enter my email and password. Sometimes that is ok, BUT sometimes it also wants my MS Login data as well.

The password to MS and Outlook are different - as they should be.

I have re-installed the WIn 10 but still get the messages.

Why is this? I am finding it very annoying.

:)

NigelT1, Jun 20, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook account needs repairing about every three days [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 20, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook account needs repairing about every three days - Similar Threads - Outlook account needs

2. every other business day recurring meeting in outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every other business day recurring meeting in outlook: I need to set up a meeting in outlook that occurs every other business day.So I need to meet with Group A on M-W-F during week 1 & T-Th during week 2 and then group B on T-Th in week 1 and M-W-F for week 2. This pattern need to repeat....
  3. Three Blue Screens on two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three Blue Screens on two days: I have encountered 3 BSOD in just two days, can someone please look into this and help me? ThanksLink for minidumps and most recent MEMORY.DMP:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=iIqy79...
  4. Every day for three years... bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every day for three years... bsod: My computer bluescreens everyday, I get every kind of crash report out there. Three long years of comp sci kids trying to help me, a few hours long MEMTEST when I built it the thing, and another a few weeks ago. If I want to use my computer for anything intensive I have to...
  5. C drive losing about 1 gb every day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive losing about 1 gb every day: Hello my c drive is losing about 1 gb of storage everyday and i dont know what the problem is im not downloading anything new and im still losing space and have no idea whats causing it or what to do. if anyone knows how to fix this then please help me because i built this pc...
  6. About every day I get a popup "There is a problem with your windows account"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About every day I get a popup "There is a problem with your windows account": I go into control panel and click "fix now" and type in my pin, and it's all good for a while. What keeps causing this? submitted by /u/_Raspootin_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy9273/about_every_day_i_get_a_popup_there_is_a_problem/
  7. Message to "fix account" every day.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message to "fix account" every day.: On sign-in I am getting a bar across the top of the screen that says "My account is out of date" and I can "Fix my account" or "Dismiss". When I choose "Fix my account" it asks for my PIN. When I enter that, the error message goes away, but it comes back every day....
  8. My account gets blocked every day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account gets blocked every day: I have a problem, My Microsoft account get every day blocked and i cant use my phone Number anymore, support cant help me... Password already changed a few times. I cant find a Topic for that so i post it here....
  9. Not every day outlook show something

in Browsers and Email
    Not every day outlook show something: In my Inbox are contained hundreds of emails. But two days ago I opened MS Outlook 2007 and didn’t see dozens of emails. I checked it again, but it appeared as truth. 90179
  10. PC freezes every three days

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes every three days: The problem first cropped up on 4th Jan 2017. I turned my AIO PC off and tried to turn it back on a few hours later. There was a blank screen with nothing on. Thinking it was a display problem which happened a couple of times before I pressed the ON button. The desktop screen...