Windows 10: outlook account problems

Discus and support outlook account problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my desk top has stopped receiving email , I have a laptop that is fine so I checked the server setting and they were different so I have set my desk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keithhurley1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. outlook account problems

my desk top has stopped receiving email , I have a laptop that is fine so I checked the server setting and they were different so I have set my desk top to the same as my laptop but it comes up that it cannot save the settings. why can it not save them when everything is set the same on both devices

Can anyone help

:)

keithhurley1, Feb 18, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    outlook account problems [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 18, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

outlook account problems

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

outlook account problems

1. outlook account problems - Similar Threads - outlook account problems

2. Problem With Microsoft Outlook Account Login Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Microsoft Outlook Account Login Security: Hi everyone,I just set up my Outlook account I use to log in to Windows to use two Yubkeys for authentication.I don't know why, but when I look at the available log in methods, sending a text is active. I want to disable this, for security reasons, but I cannot. If getting a...
  3. Problem With Microsoft Outlook Account Login Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Microsoft Outlook Account Login Security: Hi everyone,I just set up my Outlook account I use to log in to Windows to use two Yubkeys for authentication.I don't know why, but when I look at the available log in methods, sending a text is active. I want to disable this, for security reasons, but I cannot. If getting a...
  4. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  5. Outlook account

Outlook account: Someone has opened/created an outlook account in my name. I cannot locate a phone number to report this in the microsoft support center. Can anyone provide a number please where I can speak with a real person? Thank you for your consideration....
  6. OUTLOOK ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK ACCOUNT: I have a bt internet mail account but when I reply to some e mails is says that it is sending from an outlook account as far as I know i do not have an outlook account I am using windows 10 i have tried to sent up the outlook account with the same e mail address and oF...
  7. "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications

"Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications: I am so tired of this. At random moments over the last several months, I get the following notification:"Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared Experiences." If I go to Shared...
  8. Problem with second account on Outlook 365

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with second account on Outlook 365: I have been using Outlook, with one account for a year now, with no problems. Now I have installed a second email account. The inbox works fine, but I don't have any "sent-trash-junk-drafts" files. Can someone help? 130811
  9. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275
  10. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 355 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275